Heart Pro III
By 3D4Medical.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DEVELOPED IN COLLABORATION WITH STANFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE & IN PARTNERSHIP WITH DR. LACY E. HARVILLE III, MD, FACS.
—— Heart Pro III is a multi-award winning app.
—— AS SEEN ON TV: Heart Pro III has appeared in several of Apple's iPad TV commercials.
—— Heart Pro III has been the number one top selling app in over 40 countries.
—— App Store’s Top 5 in Medical Education apps for Healthcare Professionals.
—— Chosen as one of the best apps available on the iPad as recommended by Apple VP, Michael Tchao.
—— Heart Pro III is used by most universities and is now the standard learning/reference tool for students and medical professionals.
"The clear visual representation of common pathologies really helps one to comprehend what is happening within our patients."
"Heart Pro is an impressive educational application – both highly-detailed and anatomically accurate. A valuable reference especially suited to medical students and clinicians. "
"Heart Pro is the perfect learning tool for students of all levels. It has an attractive interface and superb animations. You'd have to try very hard not to learn anything from this application."
"I was impressed by the app’s vivid detail and abundance of features. I have never found the human heart as fascinating as I did, while using this app."
HEART PRO III's TOP FEATURES ARE:
- 17 high quality free animations.
- A further 52 animations available for in-app purchase. (a full list of the animations available can be found on the Heart Pro III support page)
- 360 degree rotation of the heart - with a simple swipe of your finger.
- Rotate vertically for inferior and superior for unique views where applicable.
- 64 audio pronunciations, for every label. (iPad language settings in English)
- Draw on any screen image and then share it through email, Facebook or Twitter.
- 2 types of Quiz, Drag and Drop and Multi-choice.
- Interface: Completely rebuilt to allow for simple navigation.
- Mix layers: Make one layer semitransparent to compare against another layer.
- Public Notes: Post or browse through shared public notes.
- Graphical Hints: On screen hints that can be turned on or off, for a complete understanding of all the app's features.
Heart Pro III's primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used as a fast and innovative reference tool by utilizing the index function that allows the user to select an item and the app will automatically zoom in and identify it.
Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas of the heart and / or animations to their patients or students - helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries.
MORE FROM 3D4MEDICAL:
- Muscle System Pro III - Interactive Musculoskeletal Anatomy
- Brain & Nervous System Pro III - Interactive Neuroanatomy
- Skeletal System Pro III - Interactive Osteology
- Spine Pro III – Interactive Chiropractic App
- Orthopedic Patient Education – Interactive Orthopedics
- Specialized Body Region Apps - Knee, Hip, Shoulder, Ankle & Foot, etc.
3D4MEDICAL APPS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE HEALTH & FITNESS CATEGORY ON THE APP STORE:
- iMuscle – Workout aid and anatomical reference
- iYoga Premium – Ground breaking motion capture yoga app
We take pride in our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. From the first edition of Heart Pro, we have consistently listened to our users and upgraded our apps continually and throughout.
Email us via the App Feedback address below to engage with our development process:
What's New in Version 3.8
IOS8 compatibility has been added.
Love this app
Although there is no sound on the animations, this app is great for teaching. It would be an EXCELLENT tool for teaching if there was an option for sound.
Overall the quality of the images and the ability to manipulate the heart is unbelievable and it can be used to demonstrate just about anything in the heart. We have used it in the cath lab to explain new procedures to the staff, as well as using it to explain to patients the way the heart works.
Five stars if sound was an option! It would save time!!
Best out there
I bought this app in an effort to find a visual way to demonstrate cardiac function as an electrophysiology to graduate nursing students. I ended up buying all of the in-app purchases and for the most part I am VERY impressed. There are a few ECG/EKG videos that do not have the correct rhythm displayed though. I would encourage review of these and correction. Otherwise a BEAUTIFUL product!
I have purchased another app from 3D 4Medical that is great. I assumed this app would be as well. Don't buy it. It's okay, but not worth $9.99.
-Your text books or other free apps will provide the same information.
Once you get into this app, you will find the author wants even MORE MONEY to unlock other aspects to this app.
-There are no heart sounds.
-There is no systemic circulatory features with this app.
It could be so much better. I think to make it worth the cost the locked features within this app should be included in the original price. Or they need to reduce the cost greatly!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 20, 2014
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 801 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: 3D4Medical.com
- © 2013 3D4Medical.com LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Animation Pack$9.99
- Premium Animation Pack 2$9.99