Monitor your Heart Rate and improve your Cardiorespiratory Coherence with the Audio or Video Breathing Guide. Why is this important to you?
REDUCE STRESS, IMPROVE PERFORMANCES, BE PREPARED FOR ACTION
Slow breathing exercises, performed with a breathing cycle of 10s (cardiorespiratory resonance frequency), have been shown to help reduce stress, improve performances and make you feel more relaxed and ready for action. But how do you know you are actually doing your breathing exercise well?
ARE YOU DOING WELL?
HeartRate+ is the first application which includes a breathing guide and measure how well you are doing the breathing exercise via monitoring your heart rate variability (HRV) and showing the level of cardiorespiratory coherence that you have reached.
HeartRate+ is the first application to accomplish all the following tasks:
- Cardiorespiratory Coherence Monitor
- Real Time Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Monitor
- Breathing Guide
- History of exercises
- Sharing on Twitter, Facebook and email
- Customizable Breathing Pattern
If you are looking for a version supporting Bluetooth, please refer to HeartRate+ PRO
- Some changes to make your app mode usable together with couple of bug fixings
- iOS 12 support
Ratings and Reviews
Small Investment Big Results
I can not promote this app enough. I learned about biofeedback 35 years ago. Fifteen years ago I purchased my first biofeedback device. I loved the results but the thing kept breaking down.
Although this app does not have different meditations or activities to challenge yourself in various scenarios, for a nominal amount you can make the same gains as the $250+ gear.
I have several reasons why people should green light this app.
1. It gives real time feedback right on your phone which is always accessible.
2. Does not require anything more than your finger as a detection instrument.
3. Best value and does the same thing as the $250+ accessory.
4. This app can be discreetly used anywhere, anytime. Particularly when a person needs a five or ten minute head clearing.
5. Economical outlay will solidify a decision to take a leap into equipment costing several hundreds of dollars.
Had something like this app were around when my kids were young I would have had them practicing daily. An invaluable tool to help children focus and learn how to use words to express themselves in a calm manner. Kids using this app will have better grades, make friends easily, be team players and accept disappointments as a part of the overall process of life’s lessons.
Simple and reliable
I have really enjoyed using this app. It is easy to use and seems to work very well. I like the variety of breathing patterns. It is well worth the small charge. My main request would be that it communicate with an external monitor as holding the phone correctly is not always as easy as I would like. Thanks to the developers.
Full fledge five stars, this app literally could feel a
difference in my energy levels almost from day one. The only thing saddens me is lately I can't seem to hold a steady heart rate for more than a few seconds. I know it isn't my camera as I have a cardio app w hr monitor and works fine. Otherwise, beautiful and thank you!
- SoftArea srl
- 28.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 SoftArea srl
- In-App Purchases
- Coherence Spectrum Analysis $1.99
- Audio Guide $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.