#1 Heart Rate app, you DON'T need special HW monitor.
Just place your finger tip on iPhone's camera & light to get a pulse.
Your physical and mental condition can be easily determined by your pulse – and Heart Rate Monitor is there to make it ever so easy. Whether you’re an experienced athlete, wanting to get in shape before the summer or just curious about your overall health, this app will save you a great deal of trouble.
Track your heart beat when you wake up, before and after exercising or even during a workout. Over time, you will see what your resting heart rate is and how hard you should train in order to burn the maximum amount of calories and build your fitness level.
All you have to do is cover your camera lens and flash with your finger, and let Heart Rate Monitor give you a direct, accurate, and reliable measurement of your heart rate.
- Measure your heart rate with your phone’s camera, no additional accessories needed
- Reminder you can set to help you remember to measure your heartbeat every day
- Activity tags for each measurement including level of happiness
- Graphs (cardiographs) illustrating your heart beat over time
- Training heart rate zones to help you maximize your training
- Connects to Apple Health and syncs your heart rate data, you can enable it in the app's Settings. Heart Rate Monitor won't be able to read your data from Apple Health.
This app is intended for recreational and fitness purposes only. It does not, in any case, replace medical care from a licensed professional and should not be used for medical diagnosis.
Ratings and Reviews
Works immediately when I put my finger tip on the camera, it picks up the beat right away. I found other apps sometimes took a long time to do this so I’m really satisfied. 👍
The app absolutely does what it says. Now I can keep track of my heart rate through Apple Health without problems.
Doesn't seem to work on iPhone 7plus..
This doesn't work and is not able to get an accurate measurement on the 7plus. It goes through the motions and gives me. BS measurement in the 60s. I know my heart rate is 106! Soooo boo. Waste of money.
Thank you for the feedback. Try adjusting your position on the camera and try pressing lightly. - the lighter, the better. It also helps to stay still during the process as to avoid any mistakes. If the problem persists, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, thanks!
- Master Internet, s.r.o.
- 85.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Master Internet, s.r.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.