Heart Rate Pro is the latest safe, accurate and visual pulse checker & monitor on the market, feature-rich & easy to use, timely access to your health status.
Just open the app, you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, show your best condition. let's go with it ~
1. Test Anywhere: you can measure your heart rate anytime, anywhere, concerned about heart health.
2. Simple operation: with your fingers on the back of the camera and flashlight, gently press, you can read the pulse in a few seconds. You can save your heart rate in a different state (such as exercise, rest, etc.) to a health center for easy observation of your heart rate changes.
3. Permanent preservation: the measurement results for permanent preservation, and provide visual display of exquisite statements.
4. Health Kit : support health kit, sync your heart rate measurements to your iphone's health center.
5. Timed Reminder: You can set a regular reminder, always remind you of regular test heart rate
6. Social Networking: support sharing to WeChat, QQ and other social newwork and family friends to show your health status .
1, in the city busy you, just take a few minutes to download heart rate, you can monitor your health every day, adjust your work and work status.
2, in the love of germination, you can use the heart rate to pass your most authentic feelings for him and her eyebrows.
1 User experience optimized.
2 Optimized for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
I been enjoying this app and have found it very accurate, usually +- 2 beats, even when working out. Here’s what i would like to see, i have a resting bpm of 54 and a normal in the upper 70’s but at work, which is very manual but not what i would consider to be a workout, my bpm is usually between 90 and 120. So the charts look like i have a high bpm on avg just normal. Would like to see a selection for work of something along that line so i would have resting, normal, work and workout.
The developer has done a good thing. Accuracy seems close enough for home use. I see added features in the future. Only camera and built-in light is needed to measure purse. As graph is generated anomalies in an otherwise smooth repeating pulse pattern could give additional information on your heart from the pulse rhythm. No medical inference can be made but may give valuable talking points with a medically trained specialist.
Almost great... just needs haptic feedback.
Would be full 5 stars for me if it also used haptic feedback once heart rate has been calculated. As it is, you have to look at the screen to see when it is done which can take more or less time and the problem - for me - is that looking at the screen while checking my heart rate stresses me out and actually increases my heart rate - and I am trying to check my resting heart rate which should be as low as possible.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.