Go on a global adventure with four girls! Herd runner ducks, play soccer, make music with a kitten, catch rain drops, dance in the street with mariachi skeletons—and more! Shop in an exotic market and bring the girls’ neighborhoods to life!
Heart Street Market explores the lives of Nahji (India), Rahel (Africa), Dell (USA) and Consuelo (Mexico). They need your help to make their dreams come true! Can you find what they need in the marketplace?
Heart for Hearts Girls is partnered with World Vision®, for programs that support gender equality, education, infrastructure, and humanitarian aid.
• Hours of exploring, collecting, helping, and playing around the world.
• Game play patterns that girls love: making friends, collecting, personalization, and helping others.
• Vibrant, illustrated graphics with exciting animations.
• Music from around the world.
• Fashions that can be saved and shared with friends.
• No ads to interrupt game play.
• In-App purchases are optional, not needed for complete game play. (IAPs require parental gate confirmation.)
"World Vision is excited to see a mobile game featuring characters inspired by real girls who are making differences within their communities. The game provides a positive message that can be enjoyed by girls around the world." - World Vision
"We waited in anticipation to see what this app would look like, and it really is up to all of the expectations!" - Multicultural Kids Blogs
- New language selection (featuring English, Spanish, French and Portuguese)
- New neighbourhood introductions.
- New sari outfits inspired by our followers on PopJam
- New mini-game introductions.
- No more In-app purchases. All outfits are now FREE with the purchase of the app.
Ratings and Reviews
A New Perspective
This is an amazing app. It gives a new perspective on what the world might be like in other countries. This game helps gain empathy for some of the jobs that other countries have to do. The mini games inside of the big game add a new dimension. I am very fond of the missions that you have to complete because it is fun to play games to save coins to buy things. I think that the fact that you have to find out for yourself where each item that you need is can help you classify things in the real world. Overall I love this game and I think that it teaches many important lessons as well as entertains for hours on end.
An Adventure with Heart
The age group on this game is really 6-12 years and I’d go further and say it’s got something for grownups, too. The eight games inside the adventure are fun for anyone to play and the overall goal of helping each girl build her neighborhood through gameplay and shopping in a world market is heartwarming. If you have a young daughter, you won’t be bored helping her play. If you’re looking for games with cultural diversity, this is it. And it’s accomplished not just by coloring skin but by presenting characters and their worlds and lives. My granddaughter loves it!
A fun way to engage empathy and understanding.
As a teacher I am always looking for ways to engage my students in seeing the world from a new point of view. The beautiful artwork draws them in as the mini games keep them engaged as they learn about different cultures. I loved ease-dropping on their conversations as they discussed all they learned. This is a wonderful tool for raising an empathetic generation.
- Splashworks.com Inc.
- 268.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Splashworks.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Costumes Pack $0.99
- Angel Costumes $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.