Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 5.0.12574
This Hearthstone patch prepares the Tavern for the arrival of Whispers of the Old Gods! This patch also paves the way for a new way to play Hearthstone and introduces adjustments to key Basic and Classic cards. Along with bug fixes, we've also added new card backs and Tavern Brawls.
Read on for details!
* Do you hear them? Whispers of the Old Gods expansion will arrive on April 26! You can purchase Whispers of the Old Gods card packs from the in-game shop and play them beginning April 26.
* As of April 26, the Year of the Kraken will begin, bringing with it Standard and Wild formats. Check out the A New Way to Play blog at www.playhearthstone.com for more info.
* Friendly Challenge menu has been updated. Starting April 26, you can challenge friends to Standard, Wild, or Tavern Brawl games.
* Collection Manager’s Set Filter has been updated.
* The following card backs have been added:
-- Shadowmoon Valley – Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of May
-- Zul’Drak - Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of June
-- Halfhill - Obtained by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July
* The guaranteed pack from Arena Runs will now always be from the most recently released expansion. Additionally, you are slightly more likely to receive a second card pack from a different Standard set.
* The “Sorry” emote has been replaced with a new “Wow” emote. Wow!
* The following cards have changed. For full details regarding these changes, please read the Keeping Hearthstone Fresh blog at www.playhearthstone.com:
-- Ancient of Lore – Now draws 1 card instead of 2
-- Force of Nature – Mana cost decreased from 6 to 5, Treants no longer have Charge and no longer die at the end of the turn
-- Keeper of the Grove – Health reduced from 4 to 2
-- Ironbeak Owl – Mana cost increased from 2 to 3
-- Big Game Hunter – Mana cost increased from 3 to 5
-- Hunter’s Mark – Mana cost increased from 0 to 1
-- Blade Flurry – Mana cost increased from 2 to 4 and only affects Minions
-- Knife Juggler – Attack reduced from 3 to 2
-- Leper Gnome – Attack reduced from 2 to 1
-- Arcane Golem – Health increased from 2 to 4, no longer has Charge
-- Molten Giant – Mana cost increased from 20 to 25
-- Master of Disguise – Stealth granted by this card now only lasts until the start of the next turn
* Resolved various issues with AI behavior and gameplay such as:
-- Stampeding Kodo’s ability will no longer target the same minion twice if triggered by Brann Bronzebeard.
-- Gladiator’s Longbow will prevent damage caused by Explosive Trap.
-- Quests to obtain Old Murk-Eye and Captain’s Parrot have been disabled, as those cards are only available in Wild mode. These cards can be crafted as normal.
* Added improved visual effects to certain Classic cards.
* The reconnect feature has been improved.
* Fixed various audio, graphical, and UI issues.
More information can be found in our blog at www.playhearthstone.com
Don't waste your time or money. The new whispers of the old gods update is the worst thing that happened to this game. Also I have never been frustrated with a game besides this one. And I'm going to be very simple right now. Prior to this update the game involved strategy, and u can create your own deck from hundreds of cards and there was a unique curve and gameplay in each match. Nope not anymore, everybody (not over exaggerating) every single person has the same exact deck, everyone uses the same deck so it's no longer a game of strategy it's just a game of luck, if I wanted to test my luck if go to the casino, instead I have to compete with other people who have the same exact deck as me,and if they get a good draw it's over, u win 6 straight and then lose 8 straight. There's no fun , if u create a different deck other than the deck given to you, you get completely destroyed by them. Because that's the deck that wins.( and loses) I like to point into my games and win, I've achieved rank 11 before and now can't even pass 17. Save your time. Save the stress. And definitely save your money. Unless you like casino games camouflaged as "strategy" this game is ruined. It will never be the same. And now I will proceed to uninstall. Thank god I never paid real money
That is what I rate this game yes there is a lot of luck involved but also plenty of skill, and for those saying its pay to win, it really is not, every time you buy cards it comes in the form of a pack of 5 each pack contains random cards from common rank to legendary and the rate for legendary cards to be found is very low while you find at minimum 4 commons and 1 rare in each pack, the new changes made to some of the cards was amazing like big game hunter being nerfed, also GvG and naxramass has Ben moved into a new wild format away from regular play so that broken cards like piloted shredded and dr boom can be used with the old gods, I love all the new cards added in the update with c'thun being my favorite due to it being a free legendary for logging in and has very high value,this game is great from everyone to the genius hardcore gamers to the relaxed casual gamers and I STRONGLY recommend getting this game! 5/5 golden legendary a for days 😍
This game is amazing, the balance is on point and it is now a lot easier to start out than before. What bothers me is I still see people complaining that blizzard is not making their cards easier to craft or other crap like that. You shouldn't be crafting Legendaries period. If you know what you are doing you would just keep getting packs or hitting the arena to get legendaries. I also get annoyed when people complain about the amount of space the game takes up. It is a port over from a PC game, meaning it is going to only get bigger and it is going to take up a lot of space. You have to deal with it. The game is already very optimized to be able to run on even the oldest generations of Apple devices, yet you are still ungrateful? Stop this nonsense please.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 5.0.12574
- Size: 1.13 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission$1.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs$19.99
- Bundle of 7 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs$49.99
- Bundle of 2 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 7 Grand Tournament Packs$9.99
- Bundle: All 4 League of Explorers Wings$19.99
- Bundle of 15 "Whispers of the Old Gods" Packs$19.99