By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Blizzard’s award-winning card battler – experience the magic, mischief and mayhem with your friends.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 5, iPod touch 6th Generation, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 10.0.22583
In this update we get ready to delve deep into an unexplored underground realm packed with malignant monsters, terrifying traps, and treasures beyond imagination, because Hearthstone’s newest Expansion, Kobolds & Catacombs, arrives starting December 7!
We also added card backs, improved reconnection for Friendly Challenges, and fixed several bugs.
Read on for details!
* Don’t miss out! The Kobolds & Catacombs pre-purchase bundle will remain available until December 6. This bundle includes 50 card packs at a special price and the For the Hoard! card back.
* Hearthstone’s newest Expansion, Kobolds & Catacombs, releases beginning December 7! Log in after release to receive 3 Kobolds & Catacombs card packs and a random Legendary weapon card, FREE!
* Kobolds & Catacombs introduces:
** Dungeon Run: FREE repeatable single-player experience where everything you need is provided!
** Legendary weapon collectible cards for ALL nine classes
** A new keyword: Recruit
** Two new card types: Spellstones and Unidentified Items
** In total, 135 new cards to add to your collection!
* Added three progressive Dungeon Run quests that each reward a Kobolds & Catacombs card pack†.
* Defeat Dungeon Run with all nine classes to acquire the Candle King card back!
* New repeating daily quest – Spelunker: Defeat 5 Dungeon Run encounters. Reward: 1 Classic card pack.
* The Hearth and Home cinematic has replaced the previous Hearthstone cinematic.
* Added the following card backs:
** Azeroth is Burning – Acquired from a special promotion.
** Catacomber – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, December 2017
** Frostfire – Acquired from achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Play, January 2018
* Improved reconnection and UI for Friendly Challenges.
** A new Match Paused pop-up will display a countdown while waiting for opponent to reconnect.
** When a player reconnects, the turn timer will restart.
** The Game Menu will now display ‘End Game’ instead of ‘Concede’ and clicking it will tie the match.
* Arena draft appearance rates have been adjusted.
* Note: Non-Basic Neutral Classic minions represent the baseline for draft appearance rates.
**Basic/classic neutral minion: .5x
**Non-basic/classic neutral minion: 1x
**Most recent set neutral minion: 2x
**Basic class minion: 2x
**Basic class spell: 3.5x
**Non-basic/classic class minion: 2x
**Non-basic/classic class spell/weapon: 3.5x
**Most recent set class minion: 4x
**Most recent set class spell/weapon: 7x
* As part of our ongoing efforts to improve Class balance in the Arena, we are making small, periodic appearance rate adjustments to specific Arena cards.
* For a full list of bug fixes and gameplay improvements visit www.PlayHearthstone.com.
† Make sure you’ve unlocked daily quests by completing The Duelist quest. It’s also wise to make sure that there’s room in your quest log on release day so none of your quests are replaced!
Would be more fun, but I hate Fatigue... Other than that, it’s great!!!
I could be winning the game by 30 to 5 and a rogue goes and makes me draw cards until I die a fatigue... it is a stupid and cowardly tactic and I think the damage taken by fatigue should be reduced.
I also think that you should allow there to be a quest where the price is a alternate hero of your choice. I am not able to do promo codes or events so either make such a quest or make all alternate hero’s be in the shop so I can by it. Plus some of the events were before I started playing hearthstone so I don’t think it’s fair that new players can’t get some of the heroes.
Other than that the game is amazing! I like how they allow you to still play the game without paying if you don’t want to. Sure it takes a while to earn 100 gold to buy card packs, but at least they let you buy card packs in the first place. I like the way you can gain rewards through quests and I like the solo games. The graphics and art work are great!
I love how they come up with new updates often and how they have their own cute animated short. This game would be so much better though if you could buy one alternative hero of your choice with like 300 gold.
Amazing gameplay ruined by insane cost to play
Hearthstone’s gameplay, visuals, and universe are fantastic, but it’s gated by one huge fence: money. Want to play a competitive deck? Purchasing the pre-order package won’t guarantee any good cards. Want to play a meme deck? Keep buying packs to get those expensive-to-craft epic cards. I’ve been playing for about 2 years and I can’t recommend this game for a new player who isn’t willing to spend literally hundreds of dollars on packs. Players are forced to buy packs because the crafting system has ludicrous costs that are almost impossible to reach. Unpack a terrible legendary card that you can’t use? Disenchanting it for dust value will let you craft one epic card. And an epic’s dust crafts you one rare. And one rare’s dust won’t even craft you a common. You just can’t get ahead in this game unless you spend money to open tons of packs and disenchant the unusable cards for 25% or less of their worth in dust. Almost ever competitive and meme deck has several legendaries and a handful of epics, and you can’t craft them all. I love this game for it’s high quality, but I hate it’s free-to-play facade. If you want to have more than one deck, you’re paying money for it.
Pay to win? No.
People can see this as a pay to win game, but it’s not. All you need is some good old fashioned patience. Y’know, like the old days. Their design allows players who intend to pay nothing to play in many modes that fully utilize the cards it starts with and it feel clean balanced and super fun. I’ve been playing since April 2017 and payed nothing and gotten above rank 10 many times. The game gives card packs away like candy so your collection grows substantially, giving you tons of great decks. Plus, you can break down extra cards for Dust which can be used to make your cards you don’t have for that deck you want. This is the perfect example of a game that enables players to spend nothing and have a hell of a time. I spent 50 dollars on the last expansion, not because I wanted to win, but because I felt that I got so much fun out of this game that I wanted to support Blizzard and their team for making such a great game. 50 bucks for a great game sounds fair to me.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 10.0.22583
- Size: 3.50 GB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2018 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission$1.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs$19.99
- Welcome Bundle of 10 Classic Packs + Classic Legendary Card$4.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs$49.99
- Bundle: All 4 League of Explorers Wings$19.99
- Bundle of 7 "Whispers of the Old Gods" Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 7 Grand Tournament Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 15 "Whispers of the Old Gods" Packs$19.99