By Heartland Institute
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the latest news, podcasts, and commentary from The Heartland Institute, the only free-market think tank that produces a daily digital magazine. Heartland’s managing editors update stories daily in seven easy-to-navigate sections: Education, Environment, Fiscal, Finance & Insurance, Health Care, Lawsuit Abuse, and Tech. Our coverage respects the power of free markets over government intervention on public policy – and it’s all free on your iPad.
- Browse the Heartlander digital magazine by the latest “Top Stories” or by section.
- Flip from page to page. It’s fully paginated.
- Click embedded links to see source material, get links to more information, and email the author.
- Listen to weekly podcasts with news makers and opinion leaders for each of Heartlander’s sections without leaving the app.
- Watch related videos, selected by our managing editors, without leaving the app.
- Use social media tools to share Heartlander stories via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
Visit the Heartlander digital magazine online at news.heartland.org and visit The Heartland Institute at heartland.org.
We are always looking to improve our application. Please send your thoughts and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 1.2
- Network Connectivity Fixes
- Speed and performance upgrades
- Full Sections are now readable in offline mode
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 16, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Heartland Institute
- © 2012 The Heartland Institute
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.