Monitor your Heart Rate and improve your Cardiorespiratory Coherence with the Breathing Guide. Why is this important to you?
REDUCE STRESS, IMPROVE PERFORMANCES, BE PREPARED FOR ACTION
Slow breathing exercises, performed with a breathing cycle of 10s (cardiorespiratory resonance frequency), have been shown to help reduce stress, improve performances and make you feel more relaxed and ready for action. But how do you know you are actually doing your breathing exercise well?
ARE YOU DOING WELL?
HeartRate+ Coherence PRO is the first application which includes a breathing guide and measure how well you are doing the breathing exercise via monitoring your heart rate variability (HRV) and showing the level of cardiorespiratory coherence that you have reached.
HeartRate+ Coherence PRO detects the heart rate via Bluetooth external devices and the device's camera.
HeartRate+ Coherence PRO is the first application to accomplish all the following tasks:
- Bluetooth enabled
- Cardiorespiratory Coherence Monitor
- Real Time Heart Rate Variability (HRV) Monitor
- Breathing Guide with sound track
- History of exercises
- Sharing on Twitter, Facebook and email
- Customizable Breathing Pattern
- Some changes to make your app mode usable together with couple of bug fixings
- iOS 12 support
Ratings and Reviews
Works really well as an alternative to the more expensive HeartMath systems. Agree with one of the previous viewers that it would be nice to have some kind of audio feedback for breath and coherence so I don't have to keep my eyes focused on the screen during sessions. Especially when I use it a night or before bed. Other than that, it's great!
I've been using an HRV app and feel that this is a well-designed app to correlate heart rate and breathing cycles. I purchased the unlimited time using the iPhone camera upgrade as I couldn't achieve 100% coherence within the 1:30 time for the free app. Also, did some reading through Google searches to understand those concepts better.
This is a great app to track your breathing / heart rate / stress level. I always seem to tense up and hold my breath at some point during my commute to work. I can't wait to see what Is actually going on with me during my drive to work. The price is a bit steep though.
- SoftArea srl
- 28.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @2015 SoftArea srl
- In-App Purchases
- HeartRate+ Bluetooth $9.99
- HeartRate+ Classic $4.99
- Audio Guide $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.