"Gave the previous version 5 STARS … this deserves 6!"
This is the classic trick-taking game, clean and simple. In this card game, try to avoid the point cards or take all of them, while players sabotage each other.
• Full screen and retina display
• Multiple variations of rules
• Animation and sound effects
• Easier difficulty for beginners
• Harder difficulty for experts
• Tracks number of games played and won
CUSTOMER SUPPORT: since first launching this game in 2011, we have read every single email that customers have sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and we're extremely proud of that!
This is our most significant update yet (more than just a new icon!)…
- full screen and retina display are now supported
- there is a new, harder level of difficulty
- there is a new option allowing a Heart to be led instead of the Queen of Spades
- there is a new option that allows you to see the ongoing scores as you play
- the text on the scoresheet is a little larger now
- a problem with the shuffling has been fixed
- the game speed now sets how much time you get to study cards passed to you
- some freezes and choppiness were fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to play, quick, no problems. I'd recommend this app.
THE APP GANGS UP ON ME ALL THE TIME IN MAKING SURE I GET THE QUEEN. BUT, I LOVE THIS GAME. I HAVE SPENT MANY AN HOUR PLAYING JUST TRYING TO BEAT THE APP.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear that you love the game. Just wanted to state, for the record, that the dealing is completely random. Your luck will turn around soon!
Just started playing recently-previosly I had a Microsoft free hearts game, which was way too easy, and the algorithm too predictable. It would be nice to see a percentage of winning ‘moon shots’ along with running total of games won. My only criticism is that the black suits are next to each and hard to distinguish - how about arranging the hands black, red, black,red in future versions?
Developer Response ,
The cards are arranged clubs, diamonds, spades, hearts, however, if you're out of diamonds then your clubs and spades are indeed beside each other. We've found that most users who have had this difficulty in distinguishing the two have been helped by playing on a wider window. You can resize the window by dragging at the edges, or you can even play fullscreen.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.