From the creators of Delicious and Fabulous comes a new game that will make you fall in love! GameHouse introduces Heart’s Medicine Time to Heal – a time management game that combines the action of hospital games with a captivating love story!
It’s a romantic medical drama like you haven’t seen before in Grey’s Anatomy, ER or General Hospital! Role play as the aspiring surgeon Allison Heart in one of the best simulation games yet, and battle feelings between a blooming love with Daniel, Head of the Hospital, and Connor, an old flame. Just like a real love story, our drama is not without its twists and turns! When Daniel suddenly has a terrible accident, Allison rushes to save his life! This is where Heart’s game begins.
Become a doctor in this hospital simulation game!
Take care of patients and perform virtual surgery in this surgery simulator game. Heart’s Medicine is a thrilling online RPG game that brings the doctor’s office to life! Whether you’re in search of kids doctor games for girls or life simulation games, you’ll enjoy this one!
Develop your time management skills and save lives!
If you’re a fan of online time management games then you’ll LOVE Time to Heal! This time game has it all – challenging levels, stimulating storyline, exciting role playing and much more!
Be part of a whirlwind romance!
Can’t get enough of romantic love stories? Time to Heal is one of the most moving love games online.
Enjoy the 2nd Season of Heart’s Medicine:
- Help Allison heal patients and enjoy light-hearted moments with lots of fun game characters
- Play this surgeon simulator free for 5 levels and unlock 60 story levels, plus 30 challenge levels, with an in-game purchase
- 18 never-before-seen mini-games – these cool games will entertain you for months!
- Guest-starring Delicious’ Emily – run the hospital diner and get a taste of the award-winning cooking games
- Collect trophies & diamonds to get decorations for the new hospital wing and more features!
Ready for a true love game that takes playing doctor to a whole other level? It’s game time!
More GameHouse Original Stories:
Emily Delicious Games:
- Delicious - Emily's Hopes and Fears
- Delicious - Emily's Home Sweet Home
- Delicious - Emily's New Beginning
- Fabulous - Angela's Fashion Fever
- Fabulous - Angela's Sweet Revenge
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
Added support for Subscriptions
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome Quality Game
Thank you for not just keeping the time management genre alive, but also improving it with each game. This was fantastic! My only gripes were that Daniel was so self absorbed, unlikeable and obnoxious and also that one of the more fun characters died, it was a bit heavy on the moping and depressing side for a fun time management game, needed a few more light and humorous moments. That being said I appreciate that you guys tried to make an interesting story. I hope the next installment is a little more on the fun side for the storyline. Also please keep Allison and Connor together. I'd hate to see her with Daniel ugh, he is so lame...Connor really is the better man and was always there doing the right thing for everyone.
Overall this game was excellent. The mini games were really great and diverse so it never got boring or repetitive. The different locations were so clever. The subplots were great. The writers made a heartwarming tale. The music was fabulous! The cutscenes (aside from Daniels constant whining, drugging, and boozing) where a nice touch. It was nice seeing Emily in the game also. I will definitely be buying the next installment. Very worth the money! I hope you guys never add this franchise to your in app purchase lineup because I only do pay once and play and I feel like these are a good value and definitely replayable. Thanx for a great game!
The storyline is depressing compared to the Emily games, and the tasks are somehow less fun and engaging - maybe it's all the time you have to spend waiting for patients to simply arrive and then just assigning them where to go. It just felt more like drudgery than fun when I was playing, to the point where I would dread having to replay a level if I missed one of the goals. With the Emily games, I frequently play levels multiple times to achieve all the challenges, difficulty levels, bonuses, etc., but with this one I just started charging through toward the end, skipping the challenge levels and letting it go if I didn't hit three stars or find the guinea pig, just to see the resolution of (some of) the cliffhangers. I thought I'd enjoy the romance angle, but it was mostly a lot of melodrama. I don't think I'll purchase any sequels in the particular series. On the positive side, the graphics are nice, and I only experienced "frozen Allison" once.
So GOOD but some problems
This game is one of my favorites including Hearts Medicine: Hospital Heat. It has such a great quality and has a very good story line. The only problems are that the challenges are way to hard, and the second time through you don’t earn money in some shifts so it takes longer to upgrade things. Also I don’t know if it is just my game or others too but the second time playing, it doesn’t let me see the most important cutscene in the entire game! I’ve tried to play the specific scene a few times but all it does is load for a second and then show me an ad and teleports me back to the map. Please help with this problem! Also I was very confused about this because I didn’t know that there was another game before this one but could only be played on computer. I would say play that first and then do this one and then Hospital Heat.
Thanks for your feedback, I am sorry to hear of this issue. Could you please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information so that we can help you out (please mention the game, the bug, what device you play on and the iOS version it runs). Thanks for your help!
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 266.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse, a division of RealNetworks 2016
- In-App Purchases
- complete Heart's Medicine game with 90 levels $9.99
- location 1 and 2 $1.99
- location 3 and 4 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.