Hearts Multiplayer HD
By Blue Frog Gaming
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyone loves playing Hearts, but let’s be honest, when you’re playing against a computer it’s just too easy. Well, we’ve got something much better for you: Hearts with real multiplayer games! Don't worry, it includes a single-player mode too!
Now you can play Hearts against real people, and it’s totally free! Made by Blue Frog Gaming, this multiplayer version will test your moon-shooting skills against real live opponents.
• Play via the Internet. You don’t need 4 friends in the same room, just jump in at any time.
• ELO ratings, just like the pros use, so you can brag to your friends about how good you are.
• A matchmaking system that pits you against people of a similar skill level.
• A Quick queuing system that gets you right into a game.
• Works on both tablets and phones.
• Single-player mode for those times you don't have Internet.
So download the free Hearts Multiplayer today and play the best free, multiplayer Hearts game on iPhone and iPad!
What's New in Version v11.10.1
We have listened to your feedback!!! We have made many small changes to improve the game:
• Fix for ads showing up when they aren't supposed to.
• Your player rank is now visible on the scores screen.
• You now see what cards you received when passing.
• The loading screen is now faster.
• The server will disconnect players if they don't make a selection two times in a row.
• You now have 30 seconds to pass cards instead of 20.
• Cards are now shown in a cross pattern instead of a line.
• Cards are now sorted like the old game.
• On the settings screen you can now restore your previous in-app purchases.
Additional improvements will come in the next update. We wanted to get this one out fast so please contact us with your feedback. We are trying to make this the best Hearts game available so please have patience with us. Thank you.
My son had me download this game a few months back. We would be able to play against one another if we timed it right. To make a long story short he deleted this off his device, he told me the update was so horrible. I love playing against friends and my son ( he lives far away) and hearts was a family tradition. After reading all the latest reviews I will be keeping the game but won't be updating it. Please put it back the way it was! Can anyone tell me if the latest update went back to it's roots. I do love the idea of seeing peoples scores, and am tired of sore losers who can't shoot the moon. Like one person. Compared them to , Like the children who flip over a board game when loosing. Heck, I was at 84 points with everyone else having points in 40s. I hang in there and. Actually ended up winning. If you can't stand to loose or play slow please play single player.
Noticed one problem- dropped the Q Spades and player then leads a heart even though they have other suits and Hearts has not been broken. I'm thinking its a bot with no restrictions. This has happened more than once. I recently noticed you can immediately play hearts after Queen of Spades has been dropped- hearts does not have to be broken- This is not the real game in my book. Timeout feature is a blessing. It should be shorter for those who put us to sleep. Those who wish to play slow should only be allowed to play single with bots- I would like to see the leader board so I know the rankings of better players. Overall- looking good. Thank you!
Needs a little more work
Okay so this was my initial review that apparently didn't post:
Initially 1 star
"I played one hand in single player and closed the app. The new update did everything wrong; slower play, hard to look at (the screen is too busy), suits and card order were reversed (seriously, why?), hard to tell who played which card with the new row in the middle instead of overlapping (cross shaped) cards, the cards moving every time a card is played gives me a headache... And these were just what I picked out from playing 1 hand."
I now give it 4 stars. The quick fix that was released addressed most of these issues. Increasing speed of play is still a must though. I'm glad I checked back (been about 2 weeks now). I love seeing devs responding to the concerns/complaints posted by their fans and blue frog has done a wonderful job with just that. Hope to see the finishing touches soon so I can go back to the online multiplayer I liked so much.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 11, 2015
- Version: v11.10.1
- Size: 38.7 MB
- Languages: Czech, Dutch, En, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Blue Frog Gaming Inc
- © Blue Frog Gaming
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Christmas Theme$0.99