Hearts Multiplayer HD
By Blue Frog Gaming
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyone loves playing the Hearts card game, but let’s be honest, when you’re playing against a computer it’s just too easy. Well, we’ve got something much better for you: Hearts with real multiplayer games! Don't worry, it includes a single-player mode too!
Now you can play Hearts against real people, and it’s totally free! Made by Blue Frog Gaming, this multiplayer version will test your moon-shooting skills against real live opponents.
• Play via the Internet. You don’t need 4 friends in the same room, just jump in at any time.
• ELO ratings, just like the pros use, so you can brag to your friends about how good you are.
• A matchmaking system that pits you against people of a similar skill level.
• A Quick queuing system that gets you right into a game.
• Works on both tablets and phones.
• Single-player mode for those times you don't have Internet.
• Different card decks to customize your screen.
• Avatars so you can customize your player in the game.
So download the free Hearts Multiplayer today and play the best free, multiplayer Hearts game!
What's New in Version v13.0.33
The new v13.0 Hearts Multiplayer contains many improvements!
• All new visual design based on customer feedback.
• Improved performance.
• Additional card designs.
• Lots of new avatars.
• Google account linking.
• Improved scores screen.
• Improved settings screen.
• Faster single player game play with auto saving.
• Many small bug fixes.
New TERRIBLE design decisions
Update: Just installed the most recent update. Again, why can't the four players be on the four sides of the screen?!!!!!
This was s good game with a few flaws. Now I'm dismayed at what is the second terrible update. My player is on the left side of the screen and the other players are in a row across the top. Then there's unnecessary clutter taking up screen space: large player images coupled with giant facedown hands that serve no purpose. To return to settings, there's a giant pause button where the east player should be. It's as if they have absolutely no idea how to design for usability. What has happened with the folks in charge of design? Incredible.
The game also constantly prompts me to rate it, which I've already done.
I know people complain about ads and lots of games, but it's really obnoxious that they pop up at the end of the game now before the win/lose message.
Also, the queen of spades shouldn't breaks hearts or at least it should be a preference setting.
Great Hearts Game!
Love this game! I play it endlessly. The graphics are great and the pace is just right. The "bots" play reasonably well, but I look forward to taking on some serious players, which are apparently hiding out in the "multiple players" section. I played a lot of Hearts in college and play Bridge also. Bring it on Ladies and Gents, just don't cry when you lose.
Good Work Guys...
Ratings, leaderboards, visually nicer cards to choose from, what's not to like?
I especially like that you are rewarded on skill (see ratings) not on how much you play.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 30, 2015
- Version: v13.0.33
- Size: 44.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Blue Frog Gaming Inc
- © Blue Frog Gaming
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Christmas Theme$0.99