Hearts Multiplayer HD
By Blue Frog Gaming
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everyone loves playing the Hearts card game, but let’s be honest, when you’re playing against a computer it’s just too easy. Well, we’ve got something much better for you: Hearts with real multiplayer games! Don't worry, it includes a single-player mode too!
Now you can play Hearts against real people, and it’s totally free! Made by Blue Frog Gaming, this multiplayer version will test your moon-shooting skills against real live opponents.
• Play via the Internet. You don’t need 4 friends in the same room, just jump in at any time.
• ELO ratings, just like the pros use, so you can brag to your friends about how good you are.
• A matchmaking system that pits you against people of a similar skill level.
• A Quick queuing system that gets you right into a game.
• Works on both tablets and phones.
• Single-player mode for those times you don't have Internet.
• Different card decks to customize your screen.
• Avatars with emotions so you can customize your player in the game.
So download the free Hearts Multiplayer today and play the best free, multiplayer Hearts game!
What's New in Version v14.0.7
• Click on your avatar in-game to change it's emotion.
• Avatars gray out when an opponent disconnects.
• Updated Instructions screen to explain rankings and ratings.
• Game Center account linking in Settings screen.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Game is really good, but being ruined by the addition of a ranking board. You now have people losing on purpose so that their other account can win. Then you have others simply playing multiple accounts. Names like JuneX and BillX on multiplayer are kind of a give away, don't you think?
Why not put people into a queue and shuffle that queue and the. Ensure that no accounts that joined wishing 2s of one another can play on the same game? Something. Game was really fun until that ranking board surfaced, now it's just a scam to play others who are cheating for a silly rank number.
Thanks for the game though, my critical feedback is specific to cheaters, not the game itself.
Starting to crash again. Server disconnected too often. Otherwise a good game. For those complaining about ads, the paid version has no ads. Stop complaining and pay for no ads. The developer has to make money somehow, and he does that either by ads or by paid users. For those who are saying that they paid for no ads are still seeing ads, you probably need to do restore purchase. I paid for no ads years ago haven't seen an ad for years.
Mice type hurts
There is room for larger print for the players' names, so why not make it easier to read? Even the score could be enlarged a little! The ranking is a real mystery - what is the criteria for moving up/down. Even the percent wins/losses doesn't follow logic. After playing any games, then losing 3 or 4 in a row, the percentage goes UP (sic) a point? And the game freezes too often, still. Overall, enjoy playing, and it isn't dull, for sure.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 11, 2015
- Version: v14.0.7
- Size: 49.8 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Blue Frog Gaming Inc
- © Blue Frog Gaming
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- Christmas Theme$0.99