HeartStar is the easiest app for monitoring blood pressure. With optional sharing and reminders, Health app support, and custom goals, there's no better way to stay on top of your blood pressure.
• Automatically record blood pressure from compatible Bluetooth Smart blood pressure meters including A&D, Oregon Scientific, HoMedics, Samico, Pyle.
• Manually enter readings from any blood pressure monitor — no Bluetooth required.
• Add notes to help you remember what you were doing at the time.
• Note: the HeartStar app does not itself measure blood pressure — a separate blood pressure monitor is required — no app can accurately measure your blood pressure without a blood pressure cuff.
• Create reminders to help you remember to measure your blood pressure on a regular basis.
• Set achievable goals tailored to your particular situation
• Get immediate, personalized feedback on your readings and progress.
• Collect HeartStar points! When you record a new measurement, you will be rewarded with points based on how that measurement helps you reach your goals. HeartStar points give you a new way to measure your overall progress. A steady increase in points means you're consistently recording your blood pressure and making good progress toward your goals. Challenge yourself to reach the next level!
GRAPH and ANALYZE
• Visualize patterns in your blood pressure history to help you understand your activity patterns.
SYNC and SHARE
• Sync readings to and from Apple's Health app
• Share your history and reports with your family or physician: HeartStar makes it easy to communicate your results to the people you want. Plus, download your history so you always have a copy on hand.
• Import and export measurements
• Use HeartStar with the whole family — it's easy to add new users and switch between users.
HELP and FEEDBACK
• Help and customer support built into the app — just tap the Info button — we're here for you and love hearing from you.
Thank you for helping make HeartStar number one!
HeartStar is intended to be used as a means to collect data to be shared with your doctor. The app is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. We assume no liability for any personal harm or injury sustained as a result of using this application.
- Fixes saving of manual entry setting.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic and easy app
I don't use the app the way it's supposed to be used. Forgetting that I can't write due to Stroke, my Dr handed me a booklet to record my blood pressure in. Instead of having to type things out in Microsoft Word, I looked for an app. After trying several, this was the easiest app to use. Now when my doctor wants to know my readings, she just looks at the data on this app, which is very user-friendly.
Awesome tracking app!
I love this app. Two different times, my doctor has asked me to take my blood pressure and pulse and track it all. This app is extremely easy to use and intuitive. It will generate a very professional looking report than I can email to my doctor with all the needed data, including any notes that I've written in the app. Download it, you won't be sorry.
Seems Pretty Good
Pretty user friendly but you can’t edit if you realized you’ve made an error. You can only delete and then re-enter. What I’d love is (a) a list of different symptoms that you can check rather than just write in the notes and view data (kind of like on my period app), and (b) the ability to enter meds and doses (for instance, I just increased my beta blocker and that would be a good thing to enter in)
- Pattern Health Technologies, Inc.
- 8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Pattern Health Technologies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.