By Subsplash Consulting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome to the official HeartSupport app.
HeartSupport was founded in 2011 by Jake Luhrs (lead singer of August Burns Red) as a place where music fans could come and share their struggles open and honestly without fear of condemnation or judgement.
Main features include:
1. A place to connect with the HeartSupport community and share your story, struggle, or triumph
2. Read the latest blogs and get the encouragement you need
3. Hear from your favorite bands as they share their struggles and encouragement
Other features range from online donations to merchandise.
For more information about HeartSupport, please visit http://www.heartsupport.com/
The HeartSupport App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
What's New in Version 4.2.1
We've been hard at work bringing you multitasking and picture-in-picture support for iPad!
On newer tablet devices you can now watch videos and browse content right beside other apps.
That's not all!
With a redesigned launch experience, we've trimmed down the size of the app and we've reworked many parts of the app for improved performance across the board.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Subsplash Consulting
- App: © 2016 Subsplash, Content: © 2016 HeartSupport
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.