By Subsplash Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Welcome to the official HeartSupport app.
HeartSupport was founded in 2011 by Jake Luhrs (lead singer of August Burns Red) as a place where music fans could come and share their struggles open and honestly without fear of condemnation or judgement.
Main features include:
1. A place to connect with the HeartSupport community and share your story, struggle, or triumph
2. Read the latest blogs and get the encouragement you need
3. Hear from your favorite bands as they share their struggles and encouragement
Other features range from online donations to merchandise.
For more information about HeartSupport, please visit http://www.heartsupport.com/
The HeartSupport App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
What's New in Version 4.8.1
New in 4.8.1
- UI improvements
New in 4.7.0
Note-taking is here! Jot down your thoughts on-the-go, directly in the app. You can create a note via the app menu, or by tapping the “Take a Note” button on media in the app. Your notes will sync across devices, so you never have to worry about losing your notes when you get a new phone or tablet.
You can easily browse previous notes you’ve taken from the app menu, and you can also share your notes with a friend!
We hope you love the new note feature. Try it out today!
New in 4.6.0
- Playing audio and video is now a combined experience!
- Seamlessly switch between audio and video by tapping the action menu (3 vertical dots icon)
- Continue listening to a video while navigating through the app
- Quickly access downloads from the app menu
- Track the remaining time for your downloads
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 07, 2017
- Version: 4.8.1
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Subsplash Inc
- App: © 2017 Subsplash, Content: © 2017 HeartSupport
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.