HeartWise Blood Pressure Tracker
By SwEng L.L.C.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
There is a reason our software is one of the highest-rated Apps on the App Store - with more than 1,000 ratings and reviews, our customers have been quite clear: HeartWise is the easiest-to-use application for quickly recording and keeping track of your blood pressure, resting heart rate, and weight. Our trend-setting visualization quickly shows you trends, detailed analysis, statistics that tell you how your blood pressure fluctuates on a daily basis and over time. Our powerful statistics and charts are unmatched and give you unprecedented visualization.
- An elegant data entry screen that is seamlessly intuitive.
- Tracks systolic and diastolic blood pressure, resting heart rate (Pulse), and weight.
- Automatically calculates mean arterial pressure, pulse pressure, and body mass index.
- Export your data by email as a fully formatted report, in spreadsheet format, or as plain text.
- Easily import existing records or data from other applications.
- Configure Reminders to alert your when it's time to take a measurement or your medication.
- News and Announcements
- Detailed statistics reporting shows how your blood pressure and other measurements change over time.
- Support for weight in Imperial units (pounds) or metric (kilograms).
- Clear, crisp charts with a quick "camera" feature to save high-resolution copies to your photo library!
- English, German, and Spanish language support.
HeartWise has a simple, streamlined interface that lets you input data in seconds. The touch of a button gives you detailed charts and statistical reports that show trends visually and how your blood pressure - and your heath - changes over time.
- Featured in Apple's "What's Hot" List.
- Highest rated Medical App on iPhone - a full Five Stars!!!
- The #1 Medical App for iPhone (11/25/09) and for iPad (4/28/10).
HeartWise has a fully capable export feature that allows you to send your data as a fully formatted report, as a spreadsheet, or as plain text directly from your phone. You can send your blood pressure, pulse, and weight history to yourself - or even your doctor. Similarly, existing data or measurements from other applications can be easily opened and imported into HeartWise.
Try HeartWise today, as an important step towards managing your blood pressure. HeartWise - for a healthier heart!
WE'RE LISTENING TO YOU!
We're already at work on the next improvement! We're not a big, rich software company, but we ARE dedicated to our users and we're listening! Keep contacting us, and we'll keep responding to what you want.
* This application is an INFORMATION RECORDING TOOL ONLY and is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or recommend treatment for any disease or illness. This application is not intended for or certified for medical use. Consult your doctor for informed medical advice about your blood pressure and health.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
- German and Spanish Language Support
- Intermittent timezone error in reminders corrected.
- Calculations in formatted report now correct for all devices/OS versions.
- Several added features and enhancements.
Latest Update makes it perfect
I haven't used any other blood pressure monitoring apps, but I haven't needed to either, now that they've added import ability to the app, it's perfect (or as close as it can get...)! I've been using it for the last 10 months, and each update it just keeps getting better! Look no further if you need a blood pressure data tracker, even showed it to my doctor and she was impressed with it also. Don't waste you're money on a super expensive blood pressure monitor, just get one that works well & record all you're data with heartwise!
The user interface, the tracking features, timelines, for you're blood pressure, heart rate, and weight truley help me better understand my blood pressure and control it better. It is one of the tools that is helping keeping me off blood pressure medication.
It's more then worth the dollar they charge for it, not sure how much I paid for it when I bought it, but if you're in need of an app that will help you track you're blood pressure and you don't want to hassle writting down every entry, then look no further.
One of my gripes with the program had to do with adding in old data, previously you had to enter it in manually, entry by entry, and for 200+ entries, it can take some time. But with the new import feature, just make sure there's a comma on the end of each entry (see the more->import section), or you'll get errors, it's awesome!
Enjoy the app!
Was great - no support now!
I'll start by saying I had been using HeartWise (iPod) app for 3 years. It works great and I had no problems with it. Then I got an iPad. Heartwise charged me an additional 2.99, just a few weeks ago, for the (iPad) app, which I later found out would not import data, even it's own! I tried to contact HeartWise recently on two accounts regarding this ... no response. I tried to go to their support page and got some error message. That's when I found iBP. I got iBP 2 weeks ago. I had some issues, importing my HeartWise data. However, iBP support not only contacted me back within a day, but took care of my issue and I now have all my data in iBP and using it without issues and am very pleased! Lastly, I heard that the HeartWise app was abandoned, although unconfirmed; they last updated their app(s) in 2010. I would rate HeartWise 5 stars as I had no issues for 3 years. However, due to issues noted above, I lower my rating of to 1 star. I hated having to choose another app, but was left no option. Sorry HeartWise & Thanks iBP.
Got my Doc off my back
This is a great app... I have an issue with "White Coat Syndrome", whereas my blood pressure readings are alarmingly high when I go for check-ups. My Doctor has been on me to visit regularly to get some useful history and I have resisted, knowing that the results would be problematic showing a trend that would lead to a regimen of medication beyond what I already take to control my blood pressure problem. My readings are much more normal at home and show that I don't really have a significant problem. This app has allowed me to chart the data and demonstrate that there is no real concern. The report function of the app is very easy to use and convenient to e-mail to my Doctor and she now sees that all is good. Thanks for such a great and convenient application.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jul 30, 2010
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 4.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: SwEng L.L.C.
- © (C) Copyright 2009. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.