Heat MWC from Google
By Monte-Rosa AB
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app from Google is a real time heat map. It helps you find the hottest people and connect with them at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona 14-17 Feb 2011.
How it works:
1. You see in real time where people go: to which keynotes, stands, events or even bars. The most popular and interesting places are shown in red on a heat map.
2. Filter as you want. See everybody, only users of a certain mobile platform or people from different countries.
3. When you find a new contact, just bump to exchange info and pave the way for future business.
Top 50 bumpers each day win hot prizes:
– A unique Swarovski Crystal-Iced Nexus S smartphone from Google
– Stadium tour to legendary football stadium Camp Nou
– FC Barcelona football shirts
– And more!
Latest stats and news on mobile advertising plus complete list of prizes available in app.
Google Mobile Terms of Service
By using Google's mobile products and services ("Services"), you:
2. Acknowledge and agree that third parties may offer Services and that you may be subject to third-party terms, and that third parties may enforce terms against you. Google is not responsible for third-party changes to the Services.
4.Acknowledge that certain Services require phone service, data access or texting capability. Except as otherwise noted, Google does not charge for the Services, but operator rates for phone, data and texting may apply.
The Services may contain third-party content. Any required attribution or notice for the third-party content may be found at m.google.co.uk/legalnotices.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
Fixes bug that caused the Bump session to become invalid after some time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 16, 2011
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 8.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Monte-Rosa AB
- © 2011 Google Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.