Heavy MACH: Assault
By WeMade Entertainment CO., LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HEAVY MACH : Assault
"A realistic tank action game you won’t want to put down, HEAVY MACH!"
Enjoy this realistic easy-to-control tank game on your iOS device today.
##### How to Control
- Move: Tilt the iPhone LEFT or RIGHT. Movement speed increases in proportion to the degree of tilt.
- Booster: You can JUMP by tapping on the booster lever located at the bottom left corner of the screen. (Double jump is available through a parts upgrade).
- Shooting: The currently selected weapon is fired in the direction that you TAP on the screen.
- Dash Activation: DASH is activated when you TAP your MACH's left or right side. (Body parts should be upgraded at least 3 phases in order to activate Dash.)
#### Special Features
- 21 phases of parts upgrades available for your MACH.
- 6 Missions and 30 stages are ready to be played. (Additional missions will be included in future releases.)
- Various weapons including machine guns, shotguns, howitzers (a high-angle gun), missiles, lasers, nuclear bombs, etc.
- About 800 types of enemy MACHs including tanks, armored cars, missile trucks, helicopters, supersize bosses and howitzers.
- Various high quality original illustrations.
#### Recent Updates
* Revival items
- If a mach is destroyed in the field it can be revived using “Life”.
(The mach falls slowly from the sky and the user can set a location to start again safely).
- When a mach is destroyed the game checks whether the player will continue to play, and if so “Life” is used to continue.
- 20 lives (Life x20) can be purchased for $0.99.
* Support function
- To: email@example.com
- CC: CC addresses can be added
- Title: Basic value registration (can be revised by user)
- Text: Basic value registration (can be revised by user) *Basic contents applied to the text can be revised.
- Cancel: Can select cancel without saving or temporarily saving document.
- Automatic saving of user information (measure to handle user inquiries)
- Sent confirmation message
A message window appears showing the message has been sent.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
- Music, listening to the game (BGM, FX SOUND OFF)
- 게임하며 음악듣기 (BGM, FX SOUND OFF)
Lots of fun
Found this one lots of fun to play and had a tough time putting it down. Side scroller with tons of different weapons and enemies, with a small bit of leveling up stuff.
While the Survival mode is boring (after 10 easy minutes of playing, I just stopped), I was really glad I played through all the other Scenario missions.
Getting through the list of your weapons is kinda a pain once you have 20 of them, and it's tough to tell some of them apart by the icon or even by what they do. But the variety is nice. There is a bug with the pause button, but it's not a big deal. I never needed to buy extra life to get through the game, though I was tempted on the very last level. So a great free game - try it out!
Fix the Bugs!
This is a fun little game if you like side-scrolling action and I was happy to see that this game was updated with Gamecenter support. Unforunately, my happiness was short-lived as this version of the game has some pretty serious bugs. Here is a list of the bugs/issues:
• "Pause" option doesn't work correctly. If you pause the game and lock your iDevice, the game will start up automatically without you when you unlock it. The pause menu stays visible as the game runs in the background and you must tap the menu button twice to make it go away. (The options in the menu are non-functional during this time)
• Doesn't support multitasking correctly. If you push the home button to use another app or something, the game will come unpaused when you come back to it. (Perhaps this and previous bug are related?)
• Leaderboards do not work. If you look up the app in Game Center it says that it has no leaderboards or acievements. If you click the "Leaderboard" option in the pause menu, a Game Center leaderboard opens but it is nothing more than a blank green screen.
Please fix this app. It's embarrassingly buggy right now.
Lots of fun! Kept me entertained.
This game is really fun and tough at times. It's hard to put down hen you're leveling up and want to get to the end. It's free, so what do you have to lose.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 11, 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 35.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: WeMade Entertainment CO., LTD
- © Wemade Entertainment Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Increase 20Life$0.99