Welcome to the Heine Brothers' Coffee Perks app! With the app, you can:
* Earn Rewards! For every $50 that you spend using the app, we'll give you $3 toward your next purchase! And we'll give you $2 just for signing up.
* Link your credit/debit card to pay and earn rewards in one step, or scan for rewards and pay with cash at the register.
* Social Rewards! Earn rewards and help out some of our favorite non-profits using Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
* Find the nearest Heine Brothers' location.
* View our full drink menu, including current seasonal drinks.
* Keep track of your purchases and rewards.
* Share with friends! When you refer friends, you both earn rewards.
* Receive exclusive offers sent throughout the year.
See full program details at http://hbperks.com
Questions or comments? We're listening:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/heinebrotherscoffee
- Twitter: @heinebroscoffee
- Online: https://heinebroscoffee.com/contact
Heine Brothers' Coffee - Louisville's neighborhood gathering place since 1994.
- Minor bug fix and improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t like the new app
I am a die hard Heine brothers coffee lover and supporter. I hate giving anything less than a stellar review. The old app I would have given 5 stars.Recently there was an update to the app and it’s not the same. The main difference being the descriptions for the drinks. There aren’t any anymore. It just lists the drinks with no description. I don’t always remember what’s in each different drink. Who would know whats in a bee keeper now unless you ask while you are there which wastes peoples time.
Best Heine Ever
My Heine Bros. on Veterans Parkway is amazing!!!!!!!
Love the coffee, hate the app
I love Heine Bro Coffee!! So when I saw they had an app I was SO excited. Then I read about the program “perks” and was less so. I decided to give it a chance anyway. I’ve had the app for about 6 months. I am comparing my experience to both two other local coffee shops and of course Starbucks.
First, I have never had one problem with the Pay feature of the app. That is a major pro in its favor. It has never glitched on me.
The cons however, are many. The app is linked straight to either your bank or credit card (no problem with that), however when you use it the first month or at least this was my experience, the money came out of the account instantly. Good right!? I loved that! No paying an app and then paying the barista. Just straight from the bank. Well in the second month, they did what is apparently the normal way the app is supposed to work and they add all the charges and pull the money from your account on a specified day of the month. Hated this! I had no clue how much I’d spent there over a month (not a huge amount) but when I saw a charge for 20$ show up on my account from heine bro, I thought my card had been compromised and started freaking out. Mainly because I was in bed when the charge was made and unless I had an entourage of friends, would not spend that much in one sitting!
The other con is you have to spend 50$ with the app before you are “rewarded” which wouldn’t be such a bad thing if the reward wasn’t so stingy. THREE DOLLARS off after 50$. I mean come on! You can’t even cover a whole specialty drink with that! Their Starbucks counterpart blows them out of the water in this area. One local coffee shop I frequent has a punch card system that is far FAR better than this. And the other shop keeps track of your visits through the square app and rewards you that way. Both of which in theory seem far inferior to this app but in execution beat them out.
Bottom line, I’m all about supporting local and like I said, I love Heine Bros Coffee, but this program shows me they care nothing about their customers and has made me reconsider frequenting there. I hope they up their game a little in the future for those of us that are regulars.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.