Heirloom — For all the moments we love
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Fast, beautiful photo scanning for moments we love. Heirloom enables you to preserve moments from your past and share them privately with friends and family in seconds.
Simple photo scanning: scan a photo by holding the phone so that all four edges of the photo are visible on screen. Tap the shutter, and Heirloom automatically does the rest for you.
• Unlimited free scans
• Unlimited storage
• Automated edge detection and perspective correction
• Photos saved securely in the cloud in high resolution
• Custom artistic filters
• Crop and rotate photos
• Share to Facebook, Twitter, and other social sites
• Share privately to friends and family in private Heirloom groups
• Save copies of photos shared with you
• Organize your photos with albums
• Save photos to your camera roll
• Import existing photos to Heirloom
• Add photo caption, date, location and tags
• Invite other users via email, sms or Facebook messenger
• Photos scanned and saved are available with your account on the web at https://www.heirloom.net
• Download high resolution versions of your photos for free at heirloom.net
• Save photos to Dropbox from heirloom.net
“An app that makes you say ‘Wow’!”
Kim Komando, Fox News and USA Today.
“The hook with Heirloom is the scanning.”
Sarah Buhr, TechCrunch.
“This app is your secret weapon to winning every #TBT ever.”
Lisa Raphael, Brit+Co.
“Throw out your scanner, this app makes preserving print photos a snap(shot).”
Andy Boxall, Digital Trends.
“A clever digitization system that allows you to digitize almost any image your smartphone’s camera.”
Gannon Burgett, Petapixel.
If you experience an app crash, a bug or think Heirloom is good but needs a new feature, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram:
What's New in Version 1.6.8
The Heirloom app will be shut down on August 1, 2017. This app update includes a reminder message which encourages users to download their scanned photos prior to August 1, 2017. Users are encouraged to log in to heirloom.net to download and save scanned photographs in order to save them.