Heja - The only app you need to easily handle your sports team's communication between coaches, managers, parents and players.
Forget the clutter of email, social media, documents, texts and phone calls... Heja makes it easier to send, receive and confirm everything about the team all in one place!
"So happy to have found this app! Easy to use, great design, no ads, no nonsense and the parents really like it too!"
"This app is awesome. Glad we set it up"
"Just downloaded the app and it's amazing. It's really going to organize our team and show who the uninterested people are."
100% free • No ads • Private & Secure • Easy to use
• SCHEDULING – Everything about games and practices in one place, with automatic reminders to parents and players.
• AVAILABILITY & RSVP – Keep updated on who’s attending games and practices, and when and why someone can’t. Heja even reminds everyone to reply.
• ROSTER – Contact details for everyone on the team.
• MESSAGING – Send messages to individual team members, groups or the entire team.
• PARENTS – No other app makes it as easy as Heja to be a parent in a sports team. Every feature is made to make sure that information reaches the right person.
• PHOTO SHARING – A safe and easy way to share photos with everyone that didn’t make it to the game.
• MULTIPLE TEAMS – Heja makes it easy for parents with kids on multiple teams, with all team info in one place.
Plus a whole lot more.
- Faster startup & stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it is intended for!
I like the ease of use and the quick notifications. I have had no problem with the app besides one time freezing, but my phone did that kind of thing before installing this app. If the organizer puts all the schedule info into the app then it seems it would be very productive but our coach has not yet used this feature. I can not rate the fifth star only because I have not seen the feature of the scheduler, by no fault from this app maker. Otherwise Great Job!
From Mario Gerhardt, West Geauga High School
It seems like a great app. Here are a couple of suggestions: Could you change the “going” and “not going” to “available” and “not available” and then let the coaches decide who is “going”? Would it be possible to add a function that would allow coaches to send personal messages to individual players and parents and vice versa? I am still experimenting with the application. Thank you.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll just let you know that we actually have a Direct Messages so you can message individual players & parents. Just go to their profile and press the "Message" button :)
Great app for teams!
We have a group of Pickleball players and we’re looking for a way to improve communication and scheduling of different play times for multiple levels of players. This app offers a great way to communicate that is not overly complicated. If you have groups of players you need to communicate with you should give Heja a try!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.