By Helicon Soft
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Note: USB connection is not supported.
Helicon Remote is a utility for tethered shooting and camera remote control compatible with all recent Nikon and Canon DSLR cameras.
Wi-Fi module (either built-in or external Nikon/Canon brand unit) is required! Only Wi-Fi connection is possible, USB won't work.
- Wi-Fi support (Nikon WT and Canon WFT modules, Canon 6D, Nikon D7100 etc.)
- Automated focus bracketing (focus bracketing, exposure bracketing and time lapse shooting can be combined in any way possible)
- Focus stacking result preview
- Extra long exposures - up to 32 minutes (all Canon cameras, Nikon D750 / Df / D600 / D610 / D800 / D810 / D4 / D4s / D7100 / D5200 / D5300)
- Advanced exposure bracketing
- Image review
- Full screen Live View
- Focus areas highlighting
- Live View noise averaging
- Time lapse shooting
- Video recording
- Hyper focal distance and DOF calculator
- Live histogram (gray/RGB)
Features that are not yet available but will be implemented soon:
What's New in Version 3.8.0
- Canon 5D Mark IV supported.
- Fixed an error that occurred with Nikon cameras when shooting RAW+JPEG while images were being saved to memory cards and the cards were set to RAW/JPEG division mode.
- A few more minor bugs fixed.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 30, 2016
- Version: 3.8.0
- Size: 26.9 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Medisco s.r.o.
- © Helicon Soft Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lifetime license$47.99