Join HELLFIRE SQUADRON and launch the attack on the most modern deadly threats.
Guide with precision your multi-role helicopter, demolish the enemy defences and let the raiders disembark in enemy bases.
Tactics, flying skills and the right amount of ruthlessness in the attacks are critical to complete the long and engaging campaign against the mysterious secret organization. You are in command of the helicopter and in real time you will have to govern with care the powerful machine gun available on board, take the right countermeasures against enemy attacks and launch the devastating missiles on targets. You choose the best strategy to win!
Three levels of difficulty, five scenarios, free flight, 24 missions and 90 challenges are going to provide hours of fun!
- 5 scenarios (1 included + 4 additional)
- 30 missions (6 included + 24 additional)
- 90 challenges of which 5 as world competition (18 included + 72 additional)
- Free flight with customizable weather conditions
- Full control of the aircraft: collective, pedals/rudder, machine gun with dedicated view, missiles and flares/chaffs countermeasures
- Immersive scenarios with buildings, facilities, vehicles, ships and aircraft
- Replay of all flight and combat actions
- Ranks and Trophies
Ratings and Reviews
Heck of a game
I don’t know why there are so many 1 star reviews. This game is hella fun. It’s worth paying for the additional packs for $5 as well. The controls not being listed isn’t a big deal because it takes two minutes to figure them all out by pressing all of the buttons on the keyboard. It’s a fun game though.
Could be good but...
This game is not ready for release. There are no insturctions on how to use the controls which frustrated the heck out of me and I uninstalled it. There is a “controls” option in the menu but that only offers sensitivity adustment and that’s it. The mouse is useless in the game and it’s all keyboard which makes for repetitive guesswork on what the heck you need to do to aim, shoot, and manouver the chopper. Not worth it.
A good try, but not quite
This game woud be a lot better if there was a listing of the controls. The graphics are pretty good, the sound is about the same and the game play is about as good as you can get for a free game. Just the whole control thing kills it.
- RORTOS SRL
- 158.6 MB
OS X 10.6.6 or later
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2011-2015 RORTOS
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.