*Supported Devices: iPhone 6s, iPad 5 (2017), iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 or newer devices. iPod Touches are not supported*
Hello Neighbor: Hide and Seek follows the tragic story of the Neighbor’s family in this dramatic prequel to Hello Neighbor. Experience playing a game of hide-and-seek with your brother as you both deal with a loss of a family member. The game explains events that lead up to the original Stealth Horror hit Hello Neighbor.
Some UI fixes for iPhone XR
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t get animal on tree
So u know the first stage there are 16 animals u need to get, well I got all of them but this one animal that’s in a tree, I tried getting it in top of the drawer thingy, whatever it’s called and hope that the tree will move to me, but apparently it stays completely still and the little animal is on the other side, so I tried hoping on the thing where u would go realy high up there air, at some point, I managed to land on top of the animal, but I could not grab, I even threw something’s on it and it would not move a single bit, I even used the toy gun, nope, nothing, I did everything I can to get the little animal on tree but I just can’t get it, plz fix this, ether way I can’t get full game to get to next one, but plz, I just want to finish this, thx.
Hi tiny build! I am just making the point that I have been playing Hello Neighbor since the full game came out! Unfortunately I tried to get the mobile hello neighbor and it said when I went into the app that it wasn’t compatible but when I was in the App Store it said it was compatible so. Then I was getting this app and I scrolled down and it said this is compatible with my device so I was super excited to download it and mind you, it took at least 10 minutes to download. So I went into the app and it said that it wasn’t compatible but it said in the App Store it was compatible so I don’t get it and it was really a waste of my time.
Why do we get stage 1 only?
I played the beta version off TestFlight and got a chance to play stage 2 for free. It was hard but fun. After the beta was done, I could not wait to play it again forever because I’m not paying for the full version on my iOS. But to my surprise, after I played stage 1, it brought me back to the main menu. Wait... what?! Why?!? Why would you give stage 2 for free in the beta but not when the full release is out. Although tinyBuild fixed important bugs and its still better than the first game, I’m still gonna give this a 4 because of how stupid it is that I can’t play stage 2.
- TINYBUILD LLC
- 990.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © TINYBUILD LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock all episodes $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.