SPEAK TO THE WORLD. In their own language. In minutes.
Hello Pal is an app which lets you LEARN LANGUAGES BY CHATTING WITH REAL PEOPLE from all over the world!
Practice with a native speaker and get coached on your pronunciation and spelling - all for FREE! Hello Pal's built-in phrase books in different languages will help you start a conversation, even with zero knowledge of vocabulary in the language you want to chat in.
• Chat with over 1M+ users and potential friends from around the world
• Meet and greet your friends using our all-new VIDEO and CALL function!
• Post and share MOMENTS with the world
• 30 language phrasebooks designed to help you learn the language and to get you to start communicating via chat
• More than 2,000 ready-made phrases and sentences with guide audio to help your pronunciation
• Auto-translate function for custom messages you want to send
• Translate messages which are sent back to you automatically, too
• Messages sent in real-time
• Completely FREE of charge with NO ADS!
Built-in phrasebooks available in English, Spanish, German, French, Hindi, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Italian, Chinese Mandarin and Simplified, Korean, Thai, Dutch, Vietnamese and other languages in the same application.
• The Basics: Finding Pals, Using Phrasebooks - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAmO9P4bSiU
• Translation-Assisted Chatting: Text and Voice Chats - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUrNrtxY5h0
Break the language barrier: chat with people from all over the world and learn languages with Hello Pal. Together, we can bring the world closer together.
Translate messages in these languages:
• English (American)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Spain)
ABOUT HELLO PAL
Hello Pal's mission is to bring the world closer together by helping eliminate one of the key obstacles to mutual understanding between people· the language barrier. By creating a platform where it is easy to instantly interact with others around the world, and giving them the tools to communicate with each other in a joyful and fun way, we hope to do our part (however small) in fostering understanding and tolerance between all citizens of the world.
For more information, visit www.HelloPal.com. Hello Pal is a registered trademark or trademark of Hello Pal International Ltd in Hong Kong and other countries.
For questions and suggestions write to email@example.com.
FOLLOW US ON:
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hellopalchat/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/hellopalchat
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/116731178310818772286
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/hellopalchat
Thanks for using Hello Pal! This update includes general improvements to make your chatting experience even better.
Like the app? Leave us a review - we'd love to hear from you!
Need help? Visit support.hellopal.com.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a good idea for learning languages but take caution while using it. The majority of users on this app use it for inappropriate purposes. Most people who send me messages are only sending me inappropriate photos of their inappropriate places or trying to get me to send them photos of myself. Most people you will see on this app believe that this is a place to find a quick bang or a desperate relationship and have no actual interest in exchanging languages. There is very low security and there is no way to block anyone. So be very cautious and very careful of who you talk to and remember that, despite what you see, this app is not a dating app.
Thanks for your feedback! If you met anyone who violated our house rules (http://goo.gl/NDYBX0), please report them to us (http://goo.gl/M5KRm7) so we can take action immediately. You can "ignore" unwanted messages, and you can also edit your Chat Settings (in the "Me" screen) to help filter out unwanted messages (please make sure you update to the latest app version). We don't have a "block" function yet, but that's something that we are currently working on for a future update. For further assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lots of problems in accessibility incompatibility fifth voice over
Hello. I tried to use this app but I face lots of problems because the app is not accessible for blind users and it’s not working properly with voice over. In the beginning of creating my profile I was not able to choose nor my nationality and my current location neither my languages that I speak and I understand so I believe that this app needs to be developed more to be accessible for blind users. Thanks for your patience
Hello, thank you very much for sharing your thoughts. We will try our best to ensure that our app properly supports voice over and other accessibility options in a future update.
I really like this app, I have make a lot of new friends and learn more about languages. But whenever I’m trying to see my messages, it’s always super slow, it takes forever to download or text back.
- Hello Pal Limited
- 112.4 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Hello Pal
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.