You think quantum computing is hard? Maybe, maybe not, or maybe both at the same time? Explore the building blocks of quantum mechanics in a series of puzzles.
The rules of how to play Hello Quantum are easy to pick up, yet tricky to perfect. But by mastering them, you'll be learning key behaviors in the mysterious world of quantum mechanics to progress forward.
Made with love by IBM Q and University of Basel
• We made it more awesome, so subtle that you probably won't even notice! This update contains several bug fixes, and minor performance improvements when playing the puzzles and viewing the 'Learn More' content.
• Fixed a crash that was happening with users who are on iOS 10.x.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and educational
The puzzles are very fun and interesting. The only complaint is that the whole game is completed very quickly. It would be great to have additional levels or increased complexity added. Great concept, though. And I love the idea of teaching about quantum states through a game.
Great fun...no quantum computation knowledge required
This was a great way to spend a couple hours. Now I need to read the quantum computation tutorials to actually understands what the game is about. MORE LEVELS PLEASE!!!
A little mental calisthenics and it is fun as you built the right quantum states layout. Plus you can learn a bit about quantum computing. Well done!
- International Business Machines Corp
- 38.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright IBM Corp. 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.