The Hello School - Grammar Book is a fun and an outstanding grammar practice app designed to improve your grammar knowledge.
The combination of extraordinary graphics as well as a wide range of grammar content makes that Hello School App is the best choice to learn English grammar rules.
It's a must-have for every teacher who wants to give more engaging and addictive English classes. What's more, it's a perfect tool for teenagers and older kids for interactive preparation to English lessons or a test.
The app is divided into 25 grammar units for Beginners.
Every unit includes theory, exercises and notes part which helps to acquire grammar rules more efficiently. Simple explanations will help to revise information about grammar details, while the exercise part helps to check and reinforce your knowledge. The user can observe the progress and for the good results receives the stars what increase learner's motivation. The app gives a possibility to add own notes (ex. grammar rules or vocabulary) and decorate a board with photos, stickers or funny drawings.
Currently there are 15 out of 30 Units witch will be available soon.
- 25 Units
- 25 Theory Tables
- 25 separated boards for users' notes
- Motivating rewarding system
- Over 500 practice questions
- Outstanding and fun graphics
- Easy in use interface
- Regular and irregular nouns,
- Countable and uncountable nouns,
- Some and any,
- Saxon genitive,
- Possessive pronouns and adjectives,
- There is/are,
- To be - Present Simple,
- Have got - Present Simple,
- Present Simple,
- Present Continuous,
- Present simple vs. Present continuous,
- To be - Past Simple,
- Past Simple,
- Past Continuous,
- Past Simple vs. Past Continuous,
- Future Simple,
- Be going to,
- Future Simple vs. Be going to,
- Present perfect,
- Ever, never, just, already, yet,
- Past simple vs. Present perfect,
- Should - Modal verb,
- I can do.
- Have to/must - Modal verbs
- Review test in the form of a board game compatible with Dice+,
- Buying accessories to main app characters "Zakapiors" for satisfying learning results,
- Interactive, fun animations,
- Fix Bugs
- Subscription payment
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.