Helloalbums - Create, Share Via FaceBook, Print Beautiful Photo Books In A Snap
By Conry Print, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In less than 5 minutes create a photo book you’ll be dying to share.Snap. Create and Send From Anywhere.
“Helloalbums is an amazing app that lets you create, share, and print albums right from your iPad, which is fantastic because that's where all of my photos are anyway.” – http://www.coolmompicks.com
* Pick a New Free DIY design and place your photos, it is that easy. Share just a page or order the whole album.
* Albums are 5 inches square with 20 pages, the perfect brag book or pocket book size. Printed by a National Supplier of Professional quality photobooks to photographers, so you know they’ll look as incredible as your photos.
* New Flex Bind hard cover offers an enhanced viewing experience by allowing the sheets to lay flat. A soft satin coating is added to the inside pages and super scuff resistance coating is standard on the hard cover protecting your memories year after year. Flex binding technology is the most durable on the market!
* Use your iPad, Facebook, Instagram or any social network to create your book in minutes with newly added indie designed free templates. Get your photos off my smart phone and tablet and turn them into album-like creations with helloalbums creative designs.
-Print at Home-
Print a few pages or the entire album.
--Creative photo book ideas-
• Say thanks for a weekend stay at friends
• First soccer game
• BFF end of year gift
• Instagram food travel photos
• Road trip photos
Visit our website at: http://www. helloalbums.com
For any questions/suggestions: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.0
• Single page and entire album print options.
• New Flex Bind Hardcover
• New Free designs by indie designers
Fond Memories was my favorite book
Great selections of fun and easy to use designs. I used a few photos from Instagram and created a stunning Facebook post in no time. I loved that I could add more photos right from the app and it goes into the same album, very clever.