HelloToby helps you hire qualified service pros from 600 different services including handyman, tutors, personal trainers, photographers and app developers, for FREE. For small businesses and freelancers, join more than 30K+ pros who were introduced to 70K+ customers and successfully grown their business through HelloToby.
Since launching in 2016, we have delivered 120K+ business introductions to our service pros and helped businesses and freelancers turn hot prospects into real business profits. Hire service pros on HelloToby with confidence, our service pros have a combined service rating of 4.8/5.0 on average.
How to find new customers?
1. Sign up and browse through warm leads for FREE.
2. Pay a small fee to connect with interested customers.
3. Contact the customer directly and convince you are the right hire!
BENEFITS TO CUSTOMERS - Choose from over 600 services. - Saves 99% of the time doing research! Let pros come to you for your need. - Compare up to 4 pros for FREE! BENEFITS TO PROS - Access to over 50,000 customers across the region. - Commissions-FREE!
- Easy to use, Actionable and Measurable
- Flexible work schedule TESTIMONIALS “[HelloToby] understands your needs. It’s like talking to a real person.” - Ming Pao “Look for a locksmith, plumber, yoga teacher all in one single APP” - Apple Daily “A new kid on the e-business block, filing the service O2O gap” - HKTDC “Changes the traditional way to find services by agencies” - HKET
- minor bugfix and performance improvement
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant and Necessary Idea Marred by Poor Design Execution
I am really struggling with this app. The problem as I see it is that the communication UI / UX is marred and frustrating. The idea should be very simple. I advertise my services, I am then directed to people who want to buy those services, and then they hire me or they do not. But so many things get in the way:
1. User is forced to have to choose on how they interact with the query. You can interact within the shell of the quotation interace, or you can contact them on the phone. If you contact on the phone, you obviously lose the "tracking" ability of the interaction in the app. If you track in the app, it gets more complicated.
2. The interaction in the app -- at the quotation level -- is simple a dialogue box. But each time a notification is sent, it is listed as a completely different episode in the app, meaning that you could be interacting with ONE customer, but you end up having several notifications, and inside of the sleeve of the app forum, you have four different or two different windows to click on. Really, why not just a thread, instead of separate windows each time?
3. The experience across platforms is fragemented. You can open this up on the web, or in the app, but if you do, not all of the information is compartmentalised in the experience, and it is not often carried over, meaning you lose the thread sometimes.
4. There needs to be consistency and limits / boundaries to credit use. I have seen people requesting services, who set their credits to somehting like 15 to answer. If you are already paying money to answer someone's request, it seems unfair that you would pay almost three times what other services are asking, especially if the specific request is in your specialty area.
5. Notifications don't go away sometimes.
There is a lot more, but that's what I experienced so far. This is a case where the design is the experience, and the design of the experience is the business, but the team seems to not be able to make this leap in logic. This leaves the user with a feeling of frustration, and lack of business.
Hi, thank you so much for sharing the feedback :). At HelloToby, we strive to provide the best user experience that we can, therefore we're really happy to hear your feedback and working hard to improve it.
Regarding the communication channel, both suppliers and consumers have the choice on how to interact with the query, they won't be forced to choose either one but they have full control on choosing which channel (through HelloToby Chat, Whatsapp or Call). All depend on which one they think are the best for them. For the tracking, you're right that you will lose the tracking if interaction happens outside the App. However, you may use the " Tag Feature " to categorize your customers and track the request status. Hope it helps. :)
About the features on Web and App, we're really sorry for the inconvenience caused, as we really want to keep bringing the new good features to our users after collecting their feedbacks. Therefore we introduce all the new features after tested immediately on App or Web version but not to wait until finish all the setup on both Web or App version as which take much longer time and not good for our users. Therefore you might found that some of the features are only available on App but some on Website for a short period of time. However, our teams go all out to synchronize the features on App and Web version.
For the quotation fee which is set up based on the industries, the marketing rate and project size and etc, to maximize the profits of every credit you spend, kindly refer to our Help Center for Pro Tips.
Last but not least, for the second feedback, could you please share more details of the different episode and several notifications for the same customer message at email@example.com so that we can further check on it? Same as the Notification issue that some time don't go way so that we can understand what went wrong.
Once again, thank you for taking your valuable time to share it with us which is highly appreciated. Please always feel free to contact us if you have any further comment, we're more than to listen and enhance the service for You! Have a good day!
HelloToby is a busy man/woman's best friend
I love HelloToby. Through the app, I now have access to hundred of services in Hong Kong. I just hired a mover and got my iPhone fixed through hellotoby. No hassle. A few clicks and a few minutes later, I am able to hire the best and the most suitable pros for me in Hong Kong!
Get things done. Quick & Good!
This app connected me with various freelancers on my projects. To my surprise, they're all very professional and in high quality.
- New Frontier Technology Limited
- 36.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Toby Technology Limited
- In-App Purchases
- 100 $33.99
- 300 $94.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.