The HELP suicide prevention app provides easy access to crisis intervention resources, including a list of warning signs, steps on how to talk with someone in crisis, and information on national and Oklahoma-specific resources. This app is based on the Healthy Education for Life Program (HELP), listed on the SPRC Best Practices Registry and created by HeartLine Inc., Oklahoma’s community crisis connection.
Updated the previous version of this app with new styles and a new build framework. Same functionality as version 1.0.0.
Ratings and Reviews
All the sites were too slow to help you. I got stuck waiting first in line for almost an hour!
- Staplegun Design, Inc.
- 13.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Staplegun Design, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.