Help Scout's iOS app gives you powerful help desk software in your pocket so you can easily support customers on the go. Keep your finger (literally) on the pulse of what's happening with your customers, collaborate remotely, and put the life back into work-life balance—all without compromising your customers’ experience.
With the Help Scout App you can:
• View any Help Scout Mailbox with a finger tap
• At-a-glance access to all conversations in your folders
• Reply to customers and add Cc/Bccs to keep everyone in the loop who needs to be
• Avoid fat-finger mistakes (and awkward autocorrects) with Saved Replies
• Apply tags for wizard-like power to categorize conversations or trigger automations.
• Add notes to conversations and keep up team collaboration even in the remote-est location
• Delegate from afar by assigning conversations to team members, or teams for Plus plan users
• Change status to quick close conversations or put them on hold for deeper investigation
• Plus plan users can apply custom fields to keep reporting data squeaky clean
• Powerful search puts your customer’s entire conversation history right in your hand
• Direct, In-app email contact to our support team just in case you run into any trouble
• Avoid eye contact with any disappointing dates and reply to your customers instead
Help Scout is cloud-based help desk software for companies that insist on delivering a delightful customer experience at any scale. We help businesses keep standards high and response times low with powerful automation, smart reporting, and unique features for effortless collaboration across teams. Build stronger relationships with your customers through fast, personalized email support—you'll be set up in minutes!
We've fixed some look and feel bugs for articles in the 'Get Help' section.
Ratings and Reviews
Good UI, but no feature parity
Only good for responding. You can’t see even basic data about the tickets, including email addresses, but less any integration data. Almost useless until it has full feature parity with the web version. I have no idea why companies release gimpy apps without feature parity, but it seems to be a common trend, unfortunately. Supposedly an improved version is in the works, but who knows when that will roll out 😖
Notifications!! Just a bit crash-y
I know iOS 11 is just out, but it’s been months of development. It can be quite frustrating to have a notification arrive and you open the app and it blanks and crashes.
Oh and how about enabling a permanent mailbox column, at least on iPad?
Sorry about the crashes! We released version 1.15.6 on October 2nd that should clear those up for you.
Decent, but needs work
Would like to see enhanced notifications... ability to view message preview and at least be able to close without launching app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.