The definitive all-American collector-car magazine. Covering everything from brass beauties to Full Classics to Fifties and Sixties cars, Hemmings Classic Car offers an authoritative look at American automotive history.
Single Issue: $3.99
3 Month Subscription (3 monthly issues): $3.99.
Automatically renews after 3 months unless auto-renew is turned off in your iTunes account settings 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Payment will be charged to you iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew (as specified above) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service:
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
As good as it gets
Having absorbed my older brother's "Motor Trend"s as automobile reading material and then quickly adding subscriptions to "Car & Driver" along with "Road & Track" all 5 years before I had my drivers license ("Car Life"came later but stopped publishing all too soon), it was apparent to my family & friends that I was infatuated with 4 wheeled vehicles. 50 years later and still infatuated, I'm looking for that special '69 Charger to replace the one that was stolen in '74 and/or a '66 or '67 Riviera because they are drop dead gorgeous and the epitome of the '60s personal luxury cars. "Hemming's Classic Car" is like those cars: the best of its genre; has a great group of writers and puts out a magazine that's always well worth the money. And the delivery with the app is quick and complete. My only wish is for more. Perhaps more material per issue or more issues per year by having some special edition issues on makes and/or types such as "Postwar Woodies" or "Mopar Wagons, 1955 to 1975" or something like "The 1967 to 1974 Muscle Car (Ponycar, Corvette/Cobra, etc.) Wars".
Works great on my Air 2. Issues download quickly and display quickly as well. I can flip thru pages as speedily as I could with a paper magazine. I can choose whether to download issues or not and whether to retain them on my iPad or delete once I've read them. So what more do I need? The rest of the Hemmings magazine apps work equally well.
If you are a subscriber to Hemmings Classic Car magazine and you opt for the digital subscription this app is awesome.
I can download complete issues, zoom in the articles and photos and enjoy my editions like never before.
Not sure why others have difficulties but it works on my iPad2 and iPad4. The resolution is outstanding.
- Hemmings Motor News
- 100.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Hemmings Classic Car $3.99
- January 2013 Hemmings Classic Car $3.99
- June 2013 Hemmings Classic Car $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.