The ultimate all-American performance car magazine. Covering the muscle car scene in all its tire-shredding, big-block, high-octane glory. Includes restorations, technical information, buyer’s guides and historical features from some of the industry’s most-respected names.
Single Issue: $3.99
3 Month Subscription: $3.99
Automatically renews after 3 months unless auto-renew is turned off in your iTunes account settings 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase, and will automatically renew (as specified above) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Current subscriptions may not be cancelled during the active subscription period, however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service:
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
As good as the paper product
Additional I really appreciate the digit download versions of the Hemmings' magazines. Being able to view them (the PDF) on the large screen of my iMac is a real joy. With the app, it's very easy being able to import them through iTunes and allows me to carry around all the digital issues in one multi-functional device.
Hopefully, Hemmings will start to offer some unique additional digital materials such as extra photos, perhaps old but still extremely relevant articles from the old SIA magazine and most importantly, the remainder of their special interest automobile magazines beginning with the initial publication issue. I'd gladly pay additional for those.
Hemmings Muscle Car
I love this magazine. I red it cover to cover in hard copy and now I can take it with me electronically too. Very clear pictures. I love being able to zoom in on them. Getting older now and even need to zoom in on the text at times. HIGHLY recommend this to anyone with the ability to get it on digital media.
Hemmings Muscle Machine iPad
Great app. Very rarely crashes easy to use, intuitive. Great contents feature for jumping direct to where you want to go. Far and away best way to read Hemmings, better than paper
- Hemmings Motor News
- 55.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Muscle Machines $3.99
- Muscle Machines April 2016 $3.99
- Muscle Machines February 2014 $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.