HemMobile® is designed to help hemophilia patients/caregivers log infusions of any factor replacement product, record bleeds, and track activity. View your logging history and send reports to your care team all right from your Apple® device with HemMobile®.
HemMobile® is not intended for curing, treating, seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease, disorder, or any specific health condition.
• Record the date, time, location, and reason for every infusion
• Capture the lot number, product expiration date, and IU amount of your infused factor product using your device’s camera*
• Photograph, map, and log your bleeds
• Log the date, time, and duration for a range of daily activities
• Track your heart rate, steps, and other activities by integrating with the Health™ app or a Striiv wearable device
• Create reports for you and your care team
• Store contact information for members of your care team
• Find nearby hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs) and National Hemophilia Foundation chapters
• Keep track of your doctors’ appointments and factor needs with the Reminders function
• Set up multiple profiles for caregivers who care for multiple patients
*For Pfizer products only.
Pfizer respects the privacy of your personal information. Pfizer will not have the access to the personal information you enter into HemMobile® unless you choose to enroll in Hemophilia Village.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Latest update doesn't work. Tried to log a bleed and it won't let me select the basic options. You would think an app with pfizers pocketbook would at least work.
Love it! I did have problems with it crashing when I was using iCloud. After turning off iCloud it runs great.
Who ever designed this app is amazing...this app looks so beautiful!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.