By Pfizer Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
HemMobile™ is designed to help hemophilia patients/caregivers using any factor replacement product log infusions, bleeds, and activity. View your logging history and send reports to your care team all right from your Apple® device with HemMobile™.
HemMobile™ is not intended for curing, treating, seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease, disorder, or any specific health condition.
• Record the date, time, location, and reason for every infusion
• Capture the lot number, product expiration date, and IU amount of your infused factor product using your device’s camera*
• Photograph, map, and log your bleeds
• Log the date, time, and duration for a range of daily activities
• Track your heart rate, steps, and other activities by integrating with the Health™ app or a Striiv wearable device
• Create reports for you and your care team
• Store contact information for members of your care team
• Find nearby hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs) and National Hemophilia Foundation chapters
• Keep track of your doctors’ appointments and factor needs with the Reminders function
• Set up multiple profiles for caregivers who care for multiple patients
*For Pfizer products only.
Pfizer respects the privacy of your personal information. Pfizer will not have the access to the personal information you enter into HemMobile™ unless you choose to enroll in Hemophilia Village.
What's New in Version 5.0
Updated with activity tracking capabilities, now HemMobile™ can track heart rate, steps, distance, and activity duration when paired with a wearable device. Updated and redesigned reports section to include new data measures to share with your care team.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Feb 06, 2017
- Version: 5.0
- Size: 128 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Pfizer Inc
- © Pfizer Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.