By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hepatology, an official journal of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases, is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Hepatology” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of original, peer-reviewed articles concerning all aspects of liver structure, function and disease. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in the field of liver disease even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Be notified when new issues are available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
Hepatology is an official journal of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases. The premier publication in the field of liver disease, Hepatology publishes original, peer-reviewed articles concerning all aspects of liver structure, function and disease. The distinguished Editorial Board monitors and selects only the best articles on subjects such as immunology, chronic hepatitis, viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, genetic and metabolic liver diseases and their complications, liver cancer, and drug metabolism.
Hepatology is published on behalf of the American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) and published by Wiley.
Editor: Michael H. Nathanson
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Hepatology can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $599.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Hepatology subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $599.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 7.0.2129
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- Support for external society website feeds and announcements.
- New Global Navigation button allows you to access any section of the app with a single tap.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- The new SSO login allows users who login to their society website to access journal content to login to the app using the same login and password that they use on their society’s website.
- Institutional and workplace network users can now register for access entirely within the app without the need complete the set up on their desktop.
- Support for Sponsored Subscriptions.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- We have developed a new Get Access feature for institutional users who login via their institution’s network. We have tested this but are aware that there may be issues—if you experience any problems please contact us on JASMobileAlerts@wiley.com
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 09, 2015
- Version: 7.0.2129
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hepatology (mobile Only)$599.99