Take an active role in your journey to cure! HepCure is an innovative app for patients with Hepatitis C that supports you from treatment start to finish. Learn more about your condition, track your treatment, and connect with your care team. Hep C is a curable condition, and with HepCure, you can reach the finish line!
- Learn more about the treatments that are best for you
- Take charge of HepC: see your progress each week
- Log symptoms and bloodwork results
- Connect to your healthcare providers and care team so they know how you’re doing!
- Get the best info to learn more about HepC and related conditions
- Get medication reminders so you don’t forget any dose
- Secure and private
HepCure was created at Mount Sinai Medical Center in NY, with support from the NY State Health Foundation, Merck Foundation, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Gilead Sciences.
--Added Updates for iOS 11
-- Added New regimens
--Fixed image CSP issues
--Fixed iPhone X splash screen issues
--Fixed missing back button on Treatment Readiness
--Show checkmark for selected options
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app for people living with Hep C
Finally, a great app for people living with hepatitis C. Lot of great resources and tools to get your ready for treatment and track your progress through treatment. You can set reminders to take your meds and track your symptoms. Also cool because you can link to you doc.
This is an excellent app! I will recommend to all my patients with hepatitis C.
- Mount Sinai Health System Inc.
- 64.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Sinai AppLab at Mount Sinai Medical Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.