By Mount Sinai Health System
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take an active role in your journey to cure! HepCure is an innovative app for patients with Hepatitis C that supports you from treatment start to finish. Learn more about your condition, track your treatment, and connect with your care team. Hep C is a curable condition, and with HepCure, you can reach the finish line!
- Learn more about the treatments that are best for you
- Take charge of HepC: see your progress each week
- Log symptoms and bloodwork results
- Connect to your healthcare providers and care team so they know how you’re doing!
- Get the best info to learn more about HepC and related conditions
- Get medication reminders so you don’t forget any dose
- Secure and private
HepCure was created at Mount Sinai Medical Center in NY, with support from the NY State Health Foundation, Merck Foundation, Boehringer Ingelheim, and Gilead Sciences.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
This update includes the latest Hepatitis C treatment recommendations, improvements in patient-provider communication, and minor bug fixes.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 06, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 45.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Mount Sinai Health System Inc.
- © Sinai AppLab at Mount Sinai Medical Center
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.