By BSD Concept
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Heredis is to date the only application which allows you to keep your genealogy always to hand!
Why will you love it?
Because it is not just a simple GEDCOM viewer. It does much more than that!
• Add, delete or modify a person directly from your iPhone, your iPad or iPod touch. Adapted and designed to suit all types of touch, you enter your genealogy data on Heredis in the most smooth and rapid manner. Heredis will control duplicates in real time and will automatically save your data.
• When you are in love, you don’t count your pennies! That is why you can enter as much data as you want: files, persons, number of generations, sources by event, notes, media ... Your input has no limit.
• You may choose between basic mode which displays the sections that you have already filled in or comprehensive mode which displays the incomplete sections so that you know where you are! Personal numbering or Ahnentafel? It is up to you to use the one that suits you best.
• Synchronize your data with a Mac. That's great. But synchronizing your data with other PCs, iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is much better. At any time a change can be effected on any device. You are up to date on all your devices!
• Exchange your data easily with other genealogists: a branch to give your cousin who has a Mac, get the file from your friend who has an iPhone, synchronize your work on your home computer and on your mobile. Heredis for iOS can also be used independently since you can import and export GEDCOM files.
• Add the photo of the latest member of the family with a click of the fingers and impress your friends. Select your grandchild on the Immediate Family screen. Take the picture with your iPhone or fetch it from Photos. Add it to your tree. Quickly and easily.
• Heredis Trees are highly refined. Up to six generations, show them what you can do. Double-tap to zoom the box and then slide to view other chart boxes.
• Look at your trees and share them with your family. Send them by email or print them using the power of AirPrint.
• Write with your voice by dictating to Siri. Add info to your ancestor’s data fields. It's instantaneous.
• Everything you like about Heredis is on the iOS application: add bookmarks or note any person as secondary or childless, just as if you were working on your computer. Enter any type of union or event. If Heredis does not propose it, just invent it! Check the indexes of places and of sources.
• What can be more amazing than seeing one’s genealogy illustrated? Simply the fact that it is on your iPhone and your iPad. Capture photos of persons, places, sources or get them from Photos. Scroll through all your media, zoom on pictures. And do not forget that you can link any type of document to your genealogy (PDF files, word processor documents, charts).
Forget everything you knew. Try Heredis. Be amazed.
Heredis also exists for your Mac or Windows.
Heredis has been designing genealogy software for over 20 years. Avant-garde and revolutionary in its approach, Heredis keeps ahead of its competitors through its innovative technological choices and genealogical solutions which are fully geared to user needs. In order to maintain the best possible software, Heredis works closely with its users and welcomes all suggestions which will contribute to its development.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Corrections on the default language
I really love this app
I had been using The Master Genealogist for years through VMware and windows. When they announced they were no longer updating my old program, I switched to Heredis on my Mac, iPad and iPhone 6. Although I haven't tried the synch feature yet, the gedcom import went well. I chose Heredis because I don't want to pay for a subscription fee and when I checked their update dates, they were actively updating the software throughout 2014. Heredis is fully functional, with a nice interface on the iPhone, iPad or Mac. No worries and no regrets.
Great App! Exactly what I was looking for
I've searched for an easy family tree app for a while. This app is just that but it needs to be more user friendly
How can I add sisters and brothers when editing a person on tree?
And how to add family's to said person?
Maybe add colors to each generation.
Overall it's what I was looking for! Thanks!!
Wow, everything I would want out of a mobile genealogy app
This is a great app and considering it's free there is no reason not to try it.
You can even edit and sync between devices so you can keep data on a phone and iPad and edit one device, then sync to the other
The charting is basic, but if you want/need more on that front, I think a desktop app is more appropriate. For me, just having my tree available on my mobile devices is what I was after and this app fit the bill.
Best of all no need to create an online account to use the app
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: BSD Concept
- © 2014 BSD Concept
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.