Build a Powerful Team of Heroes! Play the #1 in Shooting RPG Games!
Recruit 50+ Legendary Heroes to go hunting with!
Join epic games with friends in Co-op Missions and compete world-wide in real-time online PvP survival battles.
The most incredible free team-based battle royale.
The World's Survival depends on you - crush anyone who is part of the Kurtz army kingdom!
Participate in Daily Events, Gauntlet Mode and Boss Raids!
Take charge by shooting and switching between heroes, or use auto-play for idle gameplay!
Gear up for the best free third person shooter rpg game on mobile!
JOIN THE HUNT
• Cover-based, third person shooter experience with amazing console-like graphics
• Quickly swap between Heroes during battle in real-time, team-based combat wars
• Modern and futuristic weaponry makes playing each hero a distinct experience; fire sniper rifles and energy guns
• Deploy jaw-dropping special abilities that can quickly turn the tide of battle.
• Hone your skills by controlling your heroes or play idle when on the move.
COMMAND YOUR HEROES
• Collect exclusive heroes, each with their own legendary weapons and special abilities.
• Assemble the right team to take on the enemy. Mix up your roster to find the perfect combination - keep your tanks and healers on overwatch while your assassins and assault classes take down the enemy.
• Play as your favorite hero and dynamically switch between heroes at any time during gameplay.
• Plunder loot after each battle, level up your heroes, upgrade your abilities and perfect your loadout.
• Immerse yourself in the single-player campaign as you fight against raiders, bandits and worse in a post-apocalyptic cityscape.
• The battle is never over. Watch your hero squad dominate the battlefield.
REAL-TIME PvP TACTICAL BATTLE MODE
• Challenge your skills against other players in real-time multiplayer action-packed tactical PvP combat
• Craft a tactical squad of up to 5 heroes and dominate the leaderboards and leagues
• Join forces with your friends to build an unstoppable military alliance
• Beat your rivals in intense time-based event competitions focused on both solo and strategic group play.
• Become one of the highest ranked lords of PvP!
Play one of the Top Shooting RPG Games for FREE! Download Now!
©2018 Hothead Games Inc., Hothead, and Hero Hunters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Hothead Games Inc., all rights reserved.
District 11, new Skins and Colonel Wesson, leader of the UAF, ready for action!
● DISTRICT 11: THE STADIUM. Can the KLG's deadliest new weapon be stopped?
● TEAM LEVEL 75 unlocked!
● BONUS BOUNTIES: Discover rare Bounties with huge point bonuses during Bounty Events!
● NEW SKINS: Recruit Ryker, Valkyrie Phoenix, the Legendary Hard Time Heckler, and more!
● COLONEL WESSON: Strategic Mastermind. Versatile supporting attacker that marks targets with an oppressive debuff to debilitate his foes and command his allies.
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best mobile game / developers
Let me just start by saying yes I am a real person and this is a genuine review. I started playing HH around the time it first dropped on mobile, and honestly there isn’t a single mobile game that I’ve played that has kept me interested and engaged as long as this one! For starters, the game is super easy to pick up. It’s not difficult at all and there are plenty of heroes to unlock and upgrade so it’s not something you’ll blow through in a short amount of time. There are multiple types of in game currency, as well as “gold” which you can use to purchase crates that allow you to unlock characters a bit early. I know a lot of people see that and think “money hungry”, but there honestly is no need to spend money on this game as they give you so many opportunities to earn the currency through participating in events! Something I’ve never seen other devs do! This game has an energy system which early on really limited how much time you spent on the game, but now the devs have added several new game modes that don’t require it as well as daily quests and opportunities to earn more! All in all I recommend if you’re in to rpg shooters as this is probably my favorite mobile game of all time! 10/10 would recommend
Campaign is good. PvP stinks.
The campaign is pretty cool because it’s almost like an open world so it makes the game better and less boring. But eventually you’ll need more stuff to upgrade your characters to be able to move on to the higher missions. But the game doesn’t really give you anything to collect that quickly to be able to upgrade and move up in campaign which makes the game bad.
PvP is fun when you start off because you’re against noobs and so you get to win a few games. But then it becomes tougher where your against people who buy better characters then the ones you have so then you start to lose every round in PvP. So it becomes impossible to move up in PvP because the teams are really uneven against each other. Not only that but the cover platforms get ruined and then your characters just stand there and die. At least make smarter computer bots.
Over all though I think I’m done with this game. I’ll stick to Idle Hero’s. At least in that you can leave your characters on one mission on auto so they fight constantly on one mission till you come back to collect the money and loot. Then you’re able to upgrade faster and move on to higher missions. Not only that but you’re able to auto PvP to so that way you don’t waste your time fighting against people that are better then you. Now that’s a good game right there.
It's Great, but Frustrating
I love the gameplay and variety of modes, especially since iOS is seriously lacking in terms of good TPS games. It is fun to play, hands down, and even a free player like me can find a lot to do and compete with P2W players. There are more than enough players in PVP for matches to be relatively fair, as matches are assigned based on team power. You'll win some, and lose some, but the game still throws you a bone when you lose, provided you take somebody down with you. You get more than enough gold for free if you are patient.
--The IAP system, with its constant pop up ads are very annoying. I'm scrambling trying to do some PVP and all of a sudden some pop up shows up and I'm out 500 gold since I tapped a pop up by accident. Also, the gacha system of RNG pulls for free play leaves much to be desired since you cannot buy in bulk to guarantee a rare summon and they don't have 5* or 7* increased odds events like other games with similar systems. Allowing bulk summon to non VIP would mitigate this nuisance, even if this was only for a limited time or a special event, since the rarer heroes cannot be unlocked in hard mode....yet. All in all this game is a good diversion that I could even play offline, in campaign.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Handful of Gold
A Handful of Gold
Stack of Gold
A Stack of Gold
Briefcase of Gold
A Briefcase of Gold
Chest of Gold
A Chest of Gold
Crate of Gold
A Crate of Gold
- Hothead Games
- 117 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Hothead Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Drop 1 $4.99
- Briefcase of Gold $19.99
- Handful of Gold $4.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.