NOTE: This game does not work on devices that have less than 2GB of RAM memory such as iPhone 6 and older.
With over 1.5 million copies sold on STEAM:
Hero Siege is a Hack 'n' Slash game with roguelike- & RPG elements. Annihilate hordes of enemies, grow your talent tree, grind better loot and explore up to 6 Acts enhanced with beautiful Pixel Art graphics! This game offers countless hours of gameplay and up to 4 player online multiplayer!
In the depths of Tarethiel a group of monks united the four pieces of the brimstone talisman, waking up the slendering demons below... The Act was fortold in the Ancient Book of Revelations and that Satan would raise from Hell to rule the earth... Someone needs to stop him or else the mankind will soon face extinction!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER with up to 4 players!
- Randomly generated levels, items, dungeons, bosses, secrets and events. Every game session you play is different!
- Over 170 unique crafted relics that are either passive, usable or orbiting.
- Randomized Loot + inventory like in Diablo -series
- Over 80 different enemies with the possibility to spawn as rare or elite with extra hp/damage and abilities, but dropping better loot and giving more exp!
- Over 30 Achievements to unlock!
- Customize your character with over 90 different hats!
- 7 Acts to play through!
- Random Dungeons and Crypts to explore and clear from loot and enemies!
- 7 playable classes!
- 6 different difficulty levels to unlock!
- Tons of random! Start discovering all the wonderful secrets and content!
- Loot system with: normal, superior, rare and legendary loot!
Hero Siege: Pocket Edition is fully compatible with MOGA Controllers!
- Networking package handler re-programmed, game wont crash out of nowhere anymore.
Ratings and Reviews
I have a lot of hours logged on my Steam account for this game and honestly never grow tired of it. It’s one of those rogue-like hack’n slashers that you can literally pick up and put down anytime, but half the time end up picking up and not putting down for quite some time. My only complaint is that it used to work on my iPhone 6+, and now I guess they’ve updated to where it only works on iPhone 7 and above. Huge let down to be honest. Nonetheless, it’s an incredible title to pick up and well worth it.
Starting to find out that their transfer from PC to mobile has been a big fail. Devs please don’t abandon the mobile community and leave the game all crashy/buggy.
So I have this game on pc and I really enjoy it so I decided to buy it on my phone. Didn’t really expect it to be as good of quality as the pc version but this game runs pretty bad on my iPhone 8+. Frame rate stutters, occasional crashing, and sometimes the controls aren’t that responsive or start to do random things out of my control. For example, sometimes when I’m playing my character will start shooting to the left and I cannons move it in any other direction when this happens. Overall, I would not recommend buying the mobile version of this game...
Needs bigger controls
i love the game i always have... BUT it seriously needs some improvement to meet the 5 star goal. First I think it would get alot better reviews and downloads if the controls were a bit bigger and the second thing is the online feature doesnt work ive sat on my couch or waited for hours stairing at the apple thing loadig but it never loads up.. thats about all i have to say PLEASE MAKE THESE CHANGES please :)
- Elias Viglione
- 319.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Panic Art Studios Ltd. 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Amazon's Jungle Bundle $1.99
- Zombie Hunter Marksman $4.99
- Doom Bringer Paladin $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.