Heroes & Dungeons
By Red Sprite Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Rebuild your kingdom ravaged by monsters! Hire heroes, explore dungeons, fight monsters, rescue villagers and retrieve stolen treasure. Soon you'll have a bustling kingdom full of houses, taverns and castles at your disposal!
• Use the touch screen to slash monsters and block their attacks!
• Dozens of different heroes to hire!
• Rescue hundreds of loyal subjects and their families. Each person is unique!
• Explore over 20 different dungeons full of monsters and treasure!
• Master a variety of magic spells!
• Customize your kingdom with different types of buildings, castles and decorations!
• Produce food to level up your heroes and make them stronger!
• Earn money from your loyal subjects to buy more buildings and pay heroes!
• Find and equip rare magic rings!
• Use the Kingdom Economy Report to see how your kingdom is improving day by day!
• Take a photo of your kingdom to share with friends!
• Supports Game Center with high scores and achievements!
By installing this application you agree to the terms of the licensed agreements.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
NEW NAME AND ICON!
Your eyes do not deceive you. This update gives the game a brand new name and icon. The old name didn't really explain what the game was about, ie. hire heroes and raid dungeons. I think the new name makes that very clear!
• Updated for iOS 10!
• The ask to rate pop up now stops showing after you've said no thanks!
• The economy report now shows the number of Food and Coin buildings in your kingdom!
• The pop up advert when the game loads has been removed (yay!)
PREVIOUS RELEASE (in case you missed it)
• The new Kingdom Economy Report shows how your kingdom is doing with growth stats and daily earning potential
• Loyal subjects now have hobbies, likes, moods and family relationships
• The new Kingdom Roll shows all loyal subject stats including age and happiness
• The new Happiness rating lets you earn bonus Gems each day for making your loyal subjects happy
• There are brand new loyal subjects to rescue
• The Treasury is now an IAP that doubles Coins and Food and produces a Gem every minute
• New startup tips give you valuable playing advice
• You can now house more loyal subjects so your kingdom can earn more money!
• Shake to collect ALL Coins, Food and Gems with totals collected shown on screen!
• Watching a video now does a FULL revive on heroes!
• You are told when your buildings have finished construction!
• New Rate button makes it easier to let me know what you think of the game!
Thanks for playing!
- Johnno, your the dungeon master
It's a good game, but the reason I'm giving three stars is that the rings, which are the only equipable items you can find on dungeons, can only be repaired with either gems or by watching ads.
I really, really dislike having to watch ads every few fights because my rings break. It slows the game down unnecessarily. The other option is to pay gems, the premium currency if this game. Considering how often rings break, that is not a very fair deal.
If they can fix this, either by allowing you to repair with gold or giving much higher durability to rings, this would easily be a 5 star game for me.
Ad heavy, but fun
Like others have mentioned, the ads get annoying quickly.
Finish a dungeon? Ad.
Ring breaks (very frequently)? Ad.
Run out of health? Ad.
The ads really cut into the pace and fun of the game. I know they're a necessity, but increasing uses on the rings or giving a gold repair option would help alleviate a fair portion of the ad spam and allow the game to flow a bit more smoothly while retaining the advertiser bonuses for the game developer.
Trim ads down, and it's a 4 star. Trim ads and balance out the gold and food production a bit, plus clean up a bit of the building clutter and placement, and it's 5 star plus.
Good & bad
Characters are funny and game is fun but don't like watching the ads to revive them. And equitable items can only be restore by watching videos but as you lvl up only gems are the only means of restoring them. I know they're out to make money but this is ridiculous. And paying for the premium building is worth 1 gem a day... lol. Crazy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 24, 2016
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 45.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: RED SPRITE STUDIOS PTY LTD
- Copyright © 2013-2016 Red Sprite.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Super Spin$0.99
- Pile of Gems$0.99
- Bag of Gems$3.99
- Pile of Coins$0.99
- Mass of Gems$1.99
- Bag of Food$3.99
- Pile of Food$0.99
- Mass of Food$1.99
- Mass of Coins$1.99