Welcome to Heroes Evolved - a carefully balanced and fiercely competitive mobile battle arena experience, full of action & strategy for true gamers. Select from a pool of 50+ unique heroes, including the legendary Kung-Fu Master Bruce Lee, and jump into teams - Eternals vs. Ancients - to battle against real rivals on gorgeous fantasy maps. This game will take all your skill, teamwork, cunning, and strategy to survive and succeed!
Grab your device and dive straight into combat with stunning graphics and seamless animation. Heroes Evolved is a unique game of depth and complexity, allowing you to piece together your own strategic and unpredictable advantage using fog of war, terrain, unique hero attributes, and custom gear builds. Be a stalwart tank character with healing abilities. Become a devastating rogue attacking from the shadows. Bombard enemies from afar with powerful spells & abilities, or shred your opposition to bits in ruthless melee combat - the choice is yours. You can even play as Bruce Lee! No two games are ever the same! Play competitively, or just have fun in Chaotic Strife mode, a rotating selection of fresh and crazy game rules - Heroes Evolved has something for everyone.
Prove yourself in the online battle arena that is Heroes Evolved!
● Enjoy the depth of a fully fledged, classic PC MOBA experience right on your phone - anytime, anywhere!
● Choose from 50+ unique playable characters, with more added regularly - Featuring the one-and-only Bruce Lee!
● Adventure Mode is coming! Dive into the brand new Adventure Mode with loads of different play modes including a Single Player mode and a 7 Vs. 7 Onslaught!
● Quick matchmaking - Battles designed for short burst game-play sessions.
● Multiple Playmodes - Choose between super serious and super whacky playlists depending on how you feel!
● Heroes Evolved TV - Watch your favorite Heroes Evolved streamers from websites like YouTube, Twitch.tv, Bigo and more, directly from inside the game!
● Clan System - Form a clan with your friends to unite under one banner, and make a name for yourselves online!
● Expansive gear list - Allowing for true customization for each of your heroes.
● Revolutionary controls - Unleash your skills & abilities with deadly precision.
● Multiple Language Support - Including native implementation of EN, FR, DE, ES, PT, RU, ID, TH & more coming all the time!
● No Pay 2 Win! - Carefully balanced mechanics to guarantee you a fair game.
● Join thousands of other players across the globe for instant action and fun!
- Facebook: http://fb.com/HeroesEvolvedMobile
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All-new system: Adventure Mode - Guild.
2. All-new feature: Adventure Mode - Royal Rumble, including Solo Rumble and Guild Skirmish.
3. Adventure Mode - Medal Store now live.
4. New Hero: Magnolia.
5. Players can now send out Party info in Chat.
6. Added “Adjust Margin” and “Custom Buttons” in Settings - Gameplay.
7. Optimized in-game UI.
8. Adjusted game balance.
9. Fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Just read my review. It's short and too the point.
First off. I'm not a traditional MOBA fan. But I do love iOS/ mobile. gaming. I figured to give this a try. I've played everything from league to dota and in between. This is by far my favorite MOBA to date. It's quick. Easy to pick up, and the learning curve isn't to steep cause it's relatively new. Characters are different and jewel customization and gear load outs make things competitive but not unbalanced. But the best part of the game, is it's truly not a pay to play or even pay to win game. You can invest zero dollars into this game and not only be good. But be the best. Each week they give you new free characters and enough start up gems, to purchase someone you like. Also, it takes about a 7-9 days of causal gaming and you'll get enough gold to buy whomever you want. That's not bad at all. This game is truly well worth it. I encourage people like I do all
Mobile games if you like this. Dump some money on it. Because if you would spend 60 bucks on a console game, play it for 10-20 hours you might as well give the developers of this gem of a game a few bucks. To encourage other developers to make systems like this. One of a kind game in its own right and a amazing MOBA
This game is a straight rip from LoL and Dota and it's so blatantly obvious It's hilarious. Diana plays like a Vayne: 3 shots on a passive but instead of triggering bonus damage it's bonus passive damage.(and they're both demon hunters) Crystal is literally a crystal maiden with slightly modified abilities. Zhao yun is definitely a Xin zhao from LoL he has almost the exact same abilities. You could also say your new hero "freya" is just like nidalee without her cat form and her damage definitely needs a nerf. And since you've made the rewards for using her in game all you get is an unbalanced team with freya on every one of those teams. Game was poorly designed I mean your tower range is pathetic, two people can poke you to death even getting near the front of it to kill the creeps off and if no ones comes to your aid it's gone within 3 mins of the game. Tanks are literally useless in teamfights because you don't even have durable items with good magic resist and you'd have to regularly farm like a carry to even be relevant and actually do your job. And sometimes in matches your animations won't even work so my hero won't even be shown attacking and doing a strange twitching instead of walking and I can't dodge anything because.. well there's NO ANIMATION. So I don't know if that means your coding is also poor or if it has anything to do with coding, I just know that this game was made for money and the most creative thing about it was probably the name.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for the interest in playing Heroes Evolved. Your suggestions are highly appreciated and requests are heard. We will forward this to our developers and we'll let our players know. Please check our Facebook page for any announcements and updates. Thanks very much!
So only problem with this whole game is this. THEY PAIR YOU WITH AI ( artificial intelligence ) POSING AS REAL PLAYERS.... needless to say this makes for maybe play " players " if you wanna call them that. But they glitch around the jungle creatures and they often never run away from the fight. On top of all of that... they have the audacity to allow us to add they players as friends invite them and be instantly paired with a robot.... now this wouldn't be so bad if the AI was good but it isn't they play poorly and constantly feed the enemy heroes until they are able to single handedly kill two or even three heroes at a time. Also enemies teams tend to be teams full of AI heroes as well... except they play on a superb level where they never miss and always execute with complete accuracy... I find the game to be totally full of crap. 5v5 pvp? No more like 1v1 if you are lucky and if not you are playing alone against fake players AI robots and no real chance at a win considering you are the only real person in the game and the AI are against you this stands to be true in ranked as well with out a doubt. And also all other modes... I understand this can't be fixed therefore the game is basically trash never will you have fun unless 4 friends play with you each time....
- REALITY SQUARED GAME CO., LIMITED
- 1 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © R2GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- 100 tokens $0.99
- 1000 tokens $9.99
- 500 tokens $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.