Welcome to Heroes Evolved - a carefully balanced and fiercely competitive mobile battle arena experience, full of action & strategy for true gamers. Select from a pool of 50+ unique heroes, including the legendary Kung-Fu Master Bruce Lee, and jump into teams - Eternals vs. Ancients - to battle against real rivals on gorgeous fantasy maps. This game will take all your skill, teamwork, cunning, and strategy to survive and succeed!
Grab your device and dive straight into combat with stunning graphics and seamless animation. Heroes Evolved is a unique game of depth and complexity, allowing you to piece together your own strategic and unpredictable advantage using fog of war, terrain, unique hero attributes, and custom gear builds. Be a stalwart tank character with healing abilities. Become a devastating rogue attacking from the shadows. Bombard enemies from afar with powerful spells & abilities, or shred your opposition to bits in ruthless melee combat - the choice is yours. You can even play as Bruce Lee! No two games are ever the same! Play competitively, or just have fun in Chaotic Strife mode, a rotating selection of fresh and crazy game rules - Heroes Evolved has something for everyone.
Prove yourself in the online battle arena that is Heroes Evolved!
● Enjoy the depth of a fully fledged, classic PC MOBA experience right on your phone - anytime, anywhere!
● Choose from 50+ unique playable characters, with more added regularly - Featuring the one-and-only Bruce Lee!
● Adventure Mode is coming! Dive into the brand new Adventure Mode with loads of different play modes including a Single Player mode and a 7 Vs. 7 Onslaught!
● Quick matchmaking - Battles designed for short burst game-play sessions.
● Multiple Playmodes - Choose between super serious and super whacky playlists depending on how you feel!
● Heroes Evolved TV - Watch your favorite Heroes Evolved streamers from websites like YouTube, Twitch.tv, Bigo and more, directly from inside the game!
● Clan System - Form a clan with your friends to unite under one banner, and make a name for yourselves online!
● Expansive gear list - Allowing for true customization for each of your heroes.
● Revolutionary controls - Unleash your skills & abilities with deadly precision.
● Multiple Language Support - Including native implementation of EN, FR, DE, ES, PT, RU, ID, TH & more coming all the time!
● No Pay 2 Win! - Carefully balanced mechanics to guarantee you a fair game.
● Join thousands of other players across the globe for instant action and fun!
- Facebook: http://fb.com/HeroesEvolvedMobile
- Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. New hero: Hattori.
2. All new Kill FX, Teleport FX, and Observer Ward Skin.
3. New season of Adventure Mode now available.
4. Lexicon Season 2 events now available.
5. Added Team performance to results and stats interfaces.
6. 'Like' feature now available while in Spectate mode.
7. Optimized Heroes Royale.
8. Optimized in-game UI.
9. Balances and adjustments.
10. Fixed bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Why is there a maximum coin you can get in a week?
So I have this game for a few months now and I really love the game. I can stay up all night and day just playing this game, with my friends. But with doing that I can’t get coin or xp because there is a max cap on them for every week which is annoying because I want to try new characters and I can’t get coins because I play too much which doesn’t make sense because a game wants you to play a lot right? I can understand if it’s not a week but days. Maybe you can increase the max cap by 4K or just remove. I just don’t want to play the game if I can’t get a reward on it because it just get boring. For xp it’s just dumb because you can’t get more xp if you max it out. That can mean you have to wait another week just to get xp. So why is there a max cap on xp and coin?
Fun game but.....
I am really enjoying this game except for the hate that is filled in game chat or global chat. It’s full of insults, racism just straight immaturity. They don’t filter there content in this game. The reporting system is also broken. When you get reported it states that they looked into the situation and found it correct to report me. For example of my last game, I was pushing for a tower and died within one strike left. The chat started filling up with insults and asking everyone to report me. Is was reported against even though I was just playing the game. I find that ridiculous since the chat goes unchecked.
AFK PUNISHMENT IS A JOKE!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
GUYS! This game is not enjoyable when it come to AFK player punishments and Ranking system. You might losing rank points more than AFK player does. AFK players in this game will get -2 integers as punishment. -2 integers is about playing 2 Ai matches in 15mins or less. You tried so hard to carry the team but you might get less points than the others due to ranking system. I’ve being playing this game since season two. I was hoping the afk punishments and ranking system will be better soon. Now I am quitting. I am not gonna spend my money here anymore. It’s like I am playing a stressful game.
Developer Response ,
Hello, sorry for the bad experience. We already marked your feedback down and will pass it on to the developers to check. Apologize again and thank you for your support.
- REALITY SQUARED GAME CO., LIMITED
- 1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © R2GAMES
- In-App Purchases
- 100 tokens $0.99
- 1000 tokens $9.99
- 500 tokens $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.