You are a powerful hero with an army of fighters raiding dungeons, hunting treasure, and discovering live Dungeon Master events!
Join thousands of players in this new crowd-funded online tactical role-playing game for desktop and mobile devices!
A unique strategic turn-based combat system pits you against challenging bosses, quests for epic treasure, enemy guild halls, and brutal gladiator arenas where crowd favorites live and die for your amusement!
Players become part of the story when real Dungeon Masters craft custom events to forge an ever-evolving game lore!
Staff and developers are available in chat every day to discuss improvements for the game based on your feedback.
- SUPPORT - FORUMS - WIKI - ARMORY -
- Many UI improvements!
- Media packaged with client -- No downloading and fast load times!
- Over 200 new audio clips for voices and combat
- Guilds can now design a custom banner
- Quests, treasures, and squads visible on the world map
- Recover crafting materials from scrapped items
- All weapon damaged adjusted to make lower levels easier
- Item durability loss significantly reduced to encourage fighting
- Item durability MAX removed -- All items repair to 100%
- Quests: Removed kill requirements, replaced with progress points
- Quests: Officers worth 5 points, Leaders worth 15, Deity worth 50
- Quests: Item rewards are better than normal loot drops
- Rogues can shadowstep through walls and friends
- Lance, Halberd, Quarterstaff, and Spear reach 2 tiles instead of 1
- Resources and Artifacts can no longer be teleported
- Resources can be destroyed by squads
- Masterwork crafted items are much better (for players and NPCs)
- Battles can once again pull in nearby friends and enemies
- Fighters have a new stat called Mana
- Max mana is calculated from class, race, rarity, and ascend
- Healing actions reduce a fighter's mana by weapon attack speed
- Healing is heavily penalized once mana is depleted!
- Cultists, Zombies, Golems, Giants, Huppo gain a mana bonus
Ratings and Reviews
This game had an Amazing outcome, after being kickstarted from The community of The Infinite Black,and other awesome players in which is another awesome Spellbook game, The studio is a small independent company that is a community runned studio and I love them! The game has never got me to play for days, but when I do play I have a nice community to speak to that is always friendly and willing to help anyone, and new players are beneficial all to the game, and is fun to watch the game grow in it's own way, I recommend you guys play this, It's an amazing game with a lot of time put in! Good Hunting, Fly safe!
Heroes of Dire, still playing, and they are still working on it
The game reminds me of some of the old school D&D dungeon crawl, with a chess-like fighting style, fighting is all turn-based. Many different races, many different fighting styles to choose from. Lots of different gear combinations to find and create. Loot is always plenty, quests are always being generated and Mods are known for spicing up the quests. Communication has many chat designs so you are never alone in the game. Co-op fighting is a lot of fun, player vs player is also welcome if you like that kind of thing, but it's not mandatory for playing.
The game has an AI mode can manage your fighting team for you if you choose, guilds exist in the game that will give you permanent stat increases and you level your fighters as you go.
Well worth a try, and the game doesn't nickel and dime you,
More updates coming in the near future!
has me hooked
Really enjoy this after a few days still. I only hope they have license to use all the Two Steps From Hell music so there isnt any copyright infringement.
- Spellbook Studio, LLC
- 704 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Spellbook Studio, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 5,000 Silvers $4.99
- 100,000 Silvers $74.99
- 10,000 Silvers $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.