Heroes of Normandie
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Supported iPAD Models: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad mini 3 and 4, iPad Pro
Recommended iPAD Models: iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad PRO, iPad Pro
Supported iPhone Models: iPhone 5, 5s or newer
The game does not support iPhone 4s and below
Take one of the most modern, fun and engaging board games created in recent years. Match it with cutting-edge technology. Add a ridiculously well-crafted art style and a ton of extra content. This is the recipe to one of the most thrilling, charming and captivating strategy games you will ever find.
Heroes of Normandie is fast-paced. You are placed in command of small squads in scenarios of varying sizes, in the middle of the D-Day campaign. In the spirit of the original board game, the game is bombastic and humorous yet full of subtle tactical decisions and features a vast array of unique units, equipment and abilities.
Plenty of ways to play: complete the three full-fledged campaigns, engage in a quick skirmish, survive through the rogue like mini campaign, or challenge a friend in multiplayer!
This game is chock full of content and as this is a game system more than a single game, expect tons of features to expand the experience in the near future.
• Three different armies (plus the French resistance) and three campaigns available from the get-go.
• Hordes of unique units, equipment and abilities for each nation.
• Idyllic countryside, rivers, bridges, buildings, sandbags, pillboxes wheat fields and boccage are all included in the core game: Normandie is brought to life.
• Quick battle mode with lots of pre-designed maps and pre-crafted armies to get you right into the action
• Quick battles can be played.
• Innovative and light-hearted approach to strategy: action is fast paced but decisions are still interesting and meaningful.
• Action Cards! 29 for Germany, 32 for the US!
What's New in Version 1.66
* Disabled selection of Sticky Bombs for multiplayer games (to prevent issues)
* Further tweaks to tournament code
* Minor bug fixes
This is a great war game ported from a board game to iOS. I'm playing it on an iPad and it's a lot of fun. I've been staring at it for a long time at the game store. I've wanted to play it for a long time but wasn't sure I could rustle up someone to play against me. Well, now I can play against the iPad. What I'd really like is "Shadows over Normandy." But HoN is a great game even if SoN never happens.
Been disappointed with other slitherine games on here, a lot of them, actually. Took me a long time to pull the trigger on this one, giving the price and size of it. Glad I did, they finally have a game I would recommend 😎...
This game is rad and I love playing it. But can you please add notifications to multiplayer for when playing online? That would be awesome! Thanks!!
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 25, 2017
- Version: 1.66
- Size: 1.49 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Slitherine Software UK Ltd.
- ©2015 Slitherine Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Cat Rabbit. Heroes of Normandie used under license. ©2016 Devil Pig Games. All Rights Reserved. Heroes System, designed by Yann & Clem
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Heroes of Normandie: Rangers$1.99
- German 21st PanzerGrenadiers$2.99