Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE ULTIMATE MOBA FOR MOBILE HAS JUST BEEN REVAMPED, REIMAGINED AND REINVIGORATED!
Team up and fight alongside friends as you plan your strategy, strengthen your Heroes, and wipe out every tower and base that stands between you and victory!
Experience fast-paced, real-time battles through a new user interface that makes the game easier to handle and more exciting to play.
For centuries, Sinskaald Rift, a mysterious region of Haradon, has been the battleground of immortal warriors known as the Heroes of Order & Chaos. Now it's your turn to join their honored ranks as the most powerful champions in the realm!
» AN EXCEPTIONALLY RICH AND ADDICTIVE GAME «
• Choose from 57 unique and varied Heroes, from melee bruisers to devastating wizards
• Play for free with an ever-changing roster of amazing Heroes
• Develop your skills and upgrade equipment to overpower your foes and win victory for your team!
• Real-time action: Scout out the map and lure opponents into an ambush in the fog of war
» AN IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS OR ON YOUR OWN «
• Fight solo or in multiplayer mode on three distinct maps (3v3, 5v5, and Steampunk 5v5)
• Blends cooperation with buddies and competition against enemies for an addictive experience
• Develop teamwork and cunning strategies to rule the world of Haradon
• Mastered all the characters? Prove it in Fun Mode, where anything can happen!
» THE WORLD IS WATCHING IN SPECTATOR MODE «
• Watch your friends battle it out live
• Instantly jump to wherever the action is with the dynamic camera
• Stream matches or entire tournaments to Twitch TV
• Display objectives, gold and other info on-screen; perfect for commentary and analysis videos
HOC is free to play, but if you wish, you can enrich your experience by purchasing game items with real money. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. By using this app, you may be offered advertising content. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.heroesoforderandchaosgame.com/index.php
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 3.5.0
AN ALL-NEW HERO JOINS THE BATTLEFIELD
Blaze through battles with this fighter: SHYFT!
Switch between his Fist and his Blades
Capitalize on their combination of high speed and damage!
An awesome new Metal Liger skin for Acridix
Special Halloween skin for Melina
All-new Season Flags
Special Halloween flag
Portals are now available on the "Rift at Sinskaald" map
Seems okay so far.
I haven't played too many of these games I don't have much to go on. It does feel a little laggy, that's why four stars. And the spell and ability tabs are kinda small and close together. Will just take getting used to. As I progress I might leave another review seeing as I've only played the training mission and one battle.
As for cost of characters, especially if there are cheesy, op ones that are top tier, they should be harder to get so you're not giving away your best stuff to people that might play for a week and move on to the next 'cool' app. Also it makes it makes for better lobbies. Not everyone trying to be the same one and quit if they can't pick it. But, it's business, and giving away top tier gear and characters attracts people that wouldn't normally play. I guess player base doesn't matter in the long run for app developers since it's a fast paced and constantly evolving business. Not every app can last like Clash of Clans and usually get neglected for other projects. We'll see. ✌️
I've been playing this game since it came out. I enjoy the gameplay for the most part. The wide variety of characters is nice. However, the game lacks in matchmaking. Your success in this game has little to do with skill and more about how many useless players you have on your team. Gameloft quite simply is unwilling to fix their matchmaking issues. You must join a guild or not worry about whether you win or lose. If left to chance you will end up with countless players that have no clue how to play the game. Getting to level 40 doesn't matter. Putting players on your blacklist doesn't matter. Reporting players doesn't matter. Simple fix is for GAMELOFT to actually enforce the blacklists. If a player is blacklisted by too my people they can't find a game. Problem players solved. I'll give you more stars when you fix the matchmaking GAMELOFT.
Update: Game is dead. Don't pay $ for anything on this game. The developer is no longer updating. Need proof? Check the update history. Was update almost monthly. Now 6 months and nothing. Descent game in the beginning but ultimately the money grab is over.
I hate it when people hate on this game. I mean, no life. It's like you go around finding games you hate and writing a bad review. Personally I love this game and consider myself pro for the fact that I am good with any character. Also everyone hates for the pay to play. You don't have to play to pay you need to enough patience to save emblems I mean. I bought evi aria magazine and many more with my own money. If you think there are to many bugs your wrong. I have played this game since around 2010 and have enjoyed it the whole team. I never quit and was very patience and I never saw anything wrong with this game. Thank you game loft for making this game and I hope you continue to update and make it better. P.S:Most old heroes are kinda op just have to check instead of trying to keep up with new heroes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 3.5.0
- Size: 1.67 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Handful of Runes$1.99
- Chest of Runes$14.99
- Pile of Runes$6.99
- Bottle of Runes$24.99
- A Radiant Bottle of Runes$12.99
- A Radiant Pot of Runes$24.99
- A Glowing Handful of Runes$0.99
- Pot of Runes$49.99
- A Radiant Chest of Runes$7.99
- A Radiant Barrel of Runes$49.99