** App Store Editor's Choice and Best of 2015 Game Winner **
CLEAR THE SKIES FOR A NEW HERO!
The peaceful sky village of Levantia is in danger! The dastardly Dr. N. Forchin and his accomplice, Vapor, have stolen the Emerix - a powerful amulet and all hope may be lost! Created by Picomy. Originally published by SEGA in 2015.
“Perhaps the best looking game on iOS” – (The Guardian, roundup)
“An incredibly well polished, charming adventure game. If you’re looking for a great premium App, look to further.” (Indie Gamers – 9/10)
“Absolutely Stunning” – (Next-Gen Gaming Blog – 10/10)
Fly into a beautiful action adventure and save a whimsical world full of flight and fantasy. Master the wind to fly, freefall, dash and bash your way across beautiful 3D rendered sky-islands, jungles, seas and deserts.
A FANTASTIC TOUCHSCREEN HERO
• Fly, freefall and fight, with the help of the wind and a propeller
• Walk and explore when on land
• Push, pick-up and throw objects
• Master new skills such as powerful Dash and Bash attacks or use the power of Wind to solve puzzles
• Spawn many Power-ups such as a Shield, Hourglass, Aeroblade and more
• Find hidden treasures and collect many items
• Multiple control schemes including intuitive Flow-motion controls
• 10+ hours of deep gameplay
• Explore four stunning worlds
• Meet and befriend a cast of friendly characters
• Face dozens of unique enemies and prepare for an epic boss battle
• Discover a host of islands within your village to play mini-games and side-quests to earn special rewards
• Game Center Achievements
• 60FPS performance with beautiful console-like graphics
• iCloud saving
• iPhone 4S and newer models
• iPad 2, iPad Mini and newer models
• iPod Touch 5th Generation
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, a Nintendo Switch quality animated full game on iOS. The Gameplay is smooth on touch or gamepad for a hovering / flying character (think human drone). The sound is whimsical and fits the anime. The visuals are lovingly crafted. The finest details are animated and make the world come alive. The game performs flawlessly on my 2013 iPhone 5S. Overall, this is the kind of experience that makes mobile gamers feel validated and like we don't need consoles. We need more games like Oceanhorn and this. Also, don't hate Picomy for needing to break away from Sega and list this game separately. It can be very hard to satisfy the demands of a mega company.
Great game and great support
An awesome console style game that still keeps me entertained, no IAPs and great support with constant updates and improvements from developer .
I reinstall and had to pay again.
Please, guys, fix the system.
I had to pay again for same game I already had buy in 2016. Please check it.
- 381 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 PICOMY
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.