World’s first and only single-button multi-stopwatch enables a SINGLE COACH to time SEVERAL ATHLETES at once with maximum PRECISION no matter the start configuration. Like no other stopwatch app: Take times without looking at the screen; the only true replacement for a handheld stopwatch. You can take exact cadence data for every split, too, and instantly export athlete-specific reports to your connected cloud store.
If you are a sports coach, teacher or supporter, this stopwatch app is the last replacement of your collection of traditional sports stopwatches that you will ever need. Preserve all of your athletes’ precious performance data. Don't waste your time on paper notes. Have more time for the work you truly enjoy!
• Patent-pending tap&arrange technology: World’s first PRACTICAL solution to timing multiple athletes at once, at maximum precision, without needing to look at the screen to take times
• Physical button support
• Add or remove athletes in seconds
• NEW: Organize athletes through group tags
• Export detailed timing history to Dropbox, Evernote or Google Drive
• .csv export directly opens in Excel
• Take stride/stroke rates effortlessly for every individual split
Herotime on the web: smartstopwatch.com
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/smartstopwatch
Follow #Herotime @smartstopwatch on Twitter: twitter.com/smartstopwatch
Have a question or feedback? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have special requirements? Let’s talk, too! I am actively developing this app to make it the best sports stopwatch ever and your suggestions matter.
• Easier handling of LARGE TEAMS: Organize athletes instantly through GROUP TAGS to create multiple, possibly overlapping groups with minimum effort
• Improved export: Exported data now also includes athletes’ name, if present
• Athlete codes EASIER to remember: Athlete CODES can now have up to 12 CHARACTERS, as long as the codes take somewhat less space than ‘WWWWWW’ (6 times the letter W)
Ratings and Reviews
THE stopwatch app for professionals
This app is awesome, possibly the only sports stopwatch app that deserves the 'for pros' attribute, and I wonder why it's not ranked much higher. For the simple day-to-day timing, it's great to record and save multiple split times so easily -- also per physical button. And the multi timing on top is just phaenomenal for me when timing more than a single athlete! The export has come god-sent, too, in more than a couple of cases. Very well done.
Great to have such app and be able to measure and compare times for many people in one app
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.