Maximize your Hersheypark experience with The Official Hersheypark Mobile App! Find information on rides, dining options, zoo animals, shows, and more for Hersheypark and ZooAmerica. Use the customizable map for turn-by-turn directions to every attraction.
- Buy your Hersheypark mobile tickets and get to the Fun Faster!
- Customize a GPS enabled map of Hersheypark and ZooAmerica by showing and hiding attractions of interest
- Map your way to any location with the Take Me There function
- View current ride information including closed rides and ride wait times
- Create ride wait time alerts for your favorite rides!
- Create reminder alerts for your favorite shows!
- Login via email, Facebook or Twitter and create a personalized experience.
- Look for starred icons on your personalized map and list views after creating your account.
- Search function to help find information about attractions
- Filter/sort results by height, distance, name, etc.
- View daily show and Hershey's Character appearance schedules
- Find food and beverage information
- Get detailed information about all rides, shows, games, shops, services
- View alerts with important information (weather, etc)
- View hours for area attractions (Hershey's Chocolate World, Hershey Story Museum, etc.) for any day throughout the current year
- Find lodging and booking information for the Official Resorts of Hersheypark
- Watch videos of select rides
- Easily locate important services such as Ticketing Services, First Aid, Accessibility, Lost Children, Lost and Found, Barking Lot Day Kennel, etc.
- Locate restrooms, ATMs, lockers, smoking gazebos, and stroller/wheelchair rentals
- Find My Car - Never forget where you parked again! This feature helps you to navigate to your parking spot after a fun-filled day at Hersheypark. Mark sure to save your location before leaving your car!
- View all menu items along with their ingredients and allergens for each dining location.
- Share Rides, Animals, Shows and Characters on Facebook and Twitter.
- Things to do just for you - Find Rides, Food, Games, and Entertainment for your height category.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
- View food location information including closed locations
- Filter food locations by catering locations
- Sign up for Hersheypark emails when creating an account
- Set alerts for your favorite shows
- Bug fixes and other enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I booked my first vacation in 4 years as a celebration of adopting of my daughter Kailey. Myself, 2 granddaughters, 2 daughters and son plus my bff. Paid $66 for each ticket to the park for 2 days. They advertised a Star Spangle Picnic at $15 each. So I bought this as a special thing to do for July 4th. It was NOT clear that you had to buy entrance to the park to use the picnic. When we came at 4:30 ish (started at 5:00) and were told we had to pay entrance to get in for picnic and they wouldn't refund the picnic ticket. So we decided to use one of our purchased days. Shortly after it started raining and we went to eat and no seat. They just kept letting people in not caring there were no seats and over crowded.
My complaint was not being clear to some one who has never been here that it was $66 for park entrance and $15 for picnic. We would of came earlier and enjoyed the day!
Also, when I arrived on the third believing my tickets would be at front desk when I arrived no one could tell me how to retrieve. We drove to park and parking attendant sent us to season pass, they sent us to Ticket gate, they were sending us back to entrance when we asked for a manager as a crowd of people waiting to buy tickets grew angrier and angrier with one window open. About one and a half hours later we had tickets in hand that were orders a month ago($685).
So disappointed but I will smile through and try to enjoy the rest of my week!
I absolutely love Hersheypark I’m from NJ and I don’t know why my friends go all the way down to Florida and waste all that money on Disneyland when Hersheypark is just a 2 and half hour drive and in my opinion is just the same if not better because it’s based on a chocolate theme! It’s got a ton of rides/rollercoaster and characters walking around and something new each year so you never get bored! I’ve been bringing my kids each year for the past 6years can’t get enough of it and the app is so helpful with getting tickets and helping find things around the park that I didn’t even know where there even after visiting so many times!
The Best Place Ever
Ever since I’ve moved to Pennsylvania when I was boy even 1, my parents have been taking my sister and I. Now I’m 13 and each year we get seasonal passes as our family loves Hershey! We go each week and Hershey makes me feel so good and happy. I’ve had almost 13 years of memories there and I can’t wait for more!
The app helps my family and I so much!
The ride times are usually what we use however, they are very accurate and change when the line changes.
So that’s why I give it a 5 star and hopefully you and enjoy your experiences and Hersheypark!
- Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Company
- 110.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Hershey Entertainment and Resorts Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.