Hex Commander: Fantasy Heroes is a turn-based strategy game that will put you right in the middle of war between Humans, Orcs, Goblins, Elves and Dwarves.
Build a mighty army and lead your troops to victory, using unique skills of your heroes and units. Make use of terrain covers and buildings to boost your statistics and outwit your enemies in singleplayer and multiplayer PvP.
In the Human campaign you assume the role of Percival Kent, an experienced paladin who has been sent by the Emperor to investigate reports of Goblin activity in a Human settlement. The kingdom is at the brink of war… Who wants it to break out? What kind of alliance will you have to forge to face the inevitable invasion of the green-skinned foes? Take part in the exciting scenario to get to the bottom of truth and protect your people. Command units such as Infantry, Crossbowmen, Cavalry, Mages, powerful siege machines, and more.
A standalone Elf campaign introduces two new heroes: Arcaena, leader of the Elven archers, and Silvius, a wise and powerful druid. Both have unique skill sets and special abilities, which make combat more tactical and diverse. You’ll face new enemies like wyverns and take control of new units such as bears or magic unicorns.
To gain a tactical advantage you must resort to magic, which goes way beyond deploying specialized mage units. Your heroes are trained to use scrolls, which can turn the tide of battle in the blink of an eye. Summon the undead, lead your opponents into a rain of fire or a toxic cloud, and awaken their rage.
In both campaigns you have a castle at your disposal. You can expand it according to your preferred fighting style. Upgrade your heroes and your favorite units, and improve teleports to gain an edge on the battlefield.
In addition to the singleplayer mode, you can test your skills in the challenging PvP multiplayer, which features classic modes such as Battle or Capture the Flag.
ACCESSIBLE AND COMPLEX STRATEGY GAME
- Turn-based strategy game with simple and clear rules and a tactical depth, thanks to which you can adjust the gameplay style to your individual preferences.
- Use the special skills of your heroes and units to gain an edge on the battlefield.
- Expand your castle, upgrade your army and recruit specialized units.
- Each of the available races have well-balanced units and features, ensuring a unique strategy and making the battles more exciting and varied.
- PvP multiplayer with two modes – Battle and Capture the Flag.
- Complete the captivating singleplayer campaigns, which are frequently updated with new content.
- 2 new multiplayer missions.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Full page popup add and pay pay pay assault
Game was pretty fun and has potential. I would buy the game outright for $10-$20 if the in app purchases and ads were removed. However after being attacked by 2 full screen ad popups within the first 5 minutes, I closed the bloody game. I do not want a friggin pay $$ for items game, or one with ads. Deleted game and purchased Rome Total War iOs. Problem solved
I like the game very much hope that it ll continue getting better.
I think that the mages are op, they can easily block any army with their 100% stun ability! Take in 4 to 5 mages and i think that u can beat any battle. They are making the game much less challenging.
Highly recommend, one of the best game I’ve ever ever played!!! If you like strategy game, then you must try it out!!!
- Teresa Dymek
- 216.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2017 Home Net Games
- In-App Purchases
- 11 Fire Rain Scrolls $0.99
- 20 Gems $4.99
- 11x Great Healing Potion $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.