By Javier Campos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you daily work with hexadecimal numbers, you would have certainly faced the problem of extracting a set of bits from it (for example, bits from 3 to 12) and converting them to binary or decimal representations.
This task is not obvious, depending on the bits you are trying to extract.
Well... No more!!!
With "Bit Tools" App, you can:
· Introduce any 32-bit hexadecimal number.
· Select the first and last bit of the selection.
· Get the decimal, binary and hexadecimal representation of the set of selected bits.
· Copy the results so that you can use them in other applications in your iPhone.
· Save your configurations with the included bookmark editor and manager.
This App is ideal for anyone that has to deal with hexadecimal numbers (hardware engineers, software engineers, digital designers, students ...).
Enjoy it!! No more hexadecimal nightmares!!
What's New in Version 4.1
-User interface improvements.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 22, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Javier Campos
- © 2012 FJ apps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.